No announcement yet.

2022 Wyoming muley supertag hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of mass is an understatement. Congrats on a brute of a muley.

Comment

Man that's a great buck, Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

That is one stud of a mule deer. Incredible mass!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Oh I forgot you drew that. Congrats! Looking forward to more pics.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                  Beauty of a buck, congrats!!!
                  Wind and cold can dissuade the not so serious hunters up here, great job.
                  Great mass and like the kickers.

Wyoming taxi or down in Texas ? He'll make a nice mount.

Thanks everyone, it was the hunt of a lifetime w/o a doubt. The last 7 days was the coldest I have ever been day after day. That Wyoming wind goes through absolutely everything. The weather up there def adds to the grind but it gets em on their feet. I have him at a Taxidermist down here.

This was the deer from the first unit we were watching and waiting on. He was solid as well. Only took the safety off on 3 deer the whole time, one being mine.

Little cabin we had for the last leg

Bad day for this guy, all was good though. They had this thing stacked and rolling in like 2.5 hrs.

Was surprised the Ranger did so well, chained the back up after getting stuck and just left em on. Cpl more inch lift will be in order next go round and some doors. I won’t be doing it again w/o doors

Comment

Woke up to this one morning. We saw a lot of deer that day and one of the bucks I passed on. I wish I would have gotten more pics but was just so busy, never really stopped.

Comment

Comment

Made for a long ride down a pass

This big ol forkie was migrating with a group of doe. They pulled up on this saddle and ol dude said we stopping right here in the sun and he immediately started watching the back of his eyelids. He was laid out like a dog. Funny to see

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Nice

Comment

What an incredible experience. Thanks for sharing. Really cool that putting in the time resulted in a terrific deer.

Interesting note on the hospitality. I’ve hunted with some locals in NM and it’s amazing how they share info and are genuinely excited when someone gets an elk or deer.

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                                What an incredible experience. Thanks for sharing. Really cool that putting in the time resulted in a terrific deer.

Interesting note on the hospitality. I’ve hunted with some locals in NM and it’s amazing how they share info and are genuinely excited when someone gets an elk or deer.

Everyone was beyond great we had interactions with, we were all sharing some info here and there early in the season. We were sharing where we were seeing cow elk with the residents who had tags as well. They were all looking for them and we couldn’t shake em. We still had the obligatory “go home” written in the snow in front of our truck when we got back one day. There’s always one. My brother wrote back “USMC this is my home”. We just laughed at the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X