Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats to everyone!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!!! She is Beautiful!!

Comment

Congratulations!! Opening day couldn't be any better.

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
              Congrats sir!! And glad momma and baby are doing well! And we just got blessed almost 11 mos. ago with our first, NOTHING like it! My daughter had a boy, which is monumental for me, cuz I had 4 older sisters growing up, plus my mom. Then after I got married I had twin girls, then another girl later, so 3 daughters. I wouldn’t trade my daughters for all the boys in the world, but I ain’t gonna lie, I was pumped to finally get a boy!! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
              That's great! Congrats on the boy. Sounds like you and him are still far outnumbered.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                poor planning on her dad's part, but the biggest of congratulations to your family!
                They planned to wait a couple more years, but God had a different plan.

Comment

Wonderful, Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Congratulations GrandPa!! Shane, you are in for a treat brother!! If we'd a know'd grandkids was so much fun, we'd a had them first!!
                    We had the pleasure of watching Zach grow up here on the green screen... a third generation is very well started! She's a real cutie!

Lord please grow this child that You have blessed this family with into a strong woman who is Your disciple! Clear up those lungs and make them strong. Take away the Jundice and give her an appetite to eat. Give mom the milk she needs to feed her daughter and bless them with a generation of pride in this young one. In Your image she was created, and I pray that she is a reflection of you Lord as she grows up. In Jesus name, Amen.
                    Thank you, Charlie.

Comment

One of the prettiest newborns I’ve ever seen, most of them look like old men !

Congrats to the family, and may she be blessed with good health !

Comment

Congrats to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          One of the prettiest newborns I’ve ever seen, most of them look like old men !

Congrats to the family, and may she be blessed with good health !
                          Thanks. She's a C-section baby, so she didn't have to get beat up through the birthing process.

Comment

Congratulations for the future hunting buddy.

Comment

How sweet! She's adorable! Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                They planned to wait a couple more years, but God had a different plan.
                                amen to that. My wife and I adopted a couple of little girls, and one of them has a birthday on November 30th. Not optimal, but like you said, sometimes there are different plans for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X