Game Warden Visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
    If you shoot a deer off your wife’s tags, do you have to use her phone or can you just use your phone to complete this digital tag? Asking for all the East Tx people.
    😂 You think East Tx people use tags 😂

Comment

If you shoot a deer off your wife’s tags, do you have to use her phone or can you just use your phone to complete this digital tag? Asking for all the East Tx people.

I was wondering if they had daylight tags and night time tags ?

Comment

Originally posted by Evolver View Post
        That might be hard to enforce when there is still a whole lot of TX where some of us are hunting without cell service. Not to mention creating a legal requirement to own / be in possession of a cell phone in order to hunt.
        Exactly. What law says that I have to have a cell phone in order to hunt?

Comment

Hard copy for me!

Let him know that in the future that I would expect him to show up when I'm not hunting!

Comment

East TX people buy a license?

Comment

My grandson will be 3 next season. Do I need to buy him a cell phone to tag his deer when he kills his buck on youth weekend with my 7mag?

3 seems a bit young for a phone.

Comment

I believe one of the main reasons for the push to digital is cost. No more providing the machines to print the license or material for it. No more “lost my license” for the people who run out of tags. I would not doubt there is some type of geolocation software it installs on your phone to see where you are if they want - maybe tin foil hat, maybe not. Paper for me till the end.
                Last edited by SCHC; 11-06-2022, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                  East TX people buy a license?
                  I didn’t think I needed one to spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by SCHC View Post
                    I believe one of the main reasons for the push to digital is cost. No more providing the machines to print the license or material for it. No more “lost my license” for the people who run out of tags.
                    It's all about saving money and making everything "easy" so there's no excuses. No license to print (state saves $), no log on the back to fill out (because that seems impossible for so many, but everyone can use a phone). Saves money on the front and makes it easier to make more on the back.

Comment

I tag mine…with a 150 grain round

Comment

So GWs walking onto your private property because they feel like it.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                          So GWs walking onto your private property because they feel like it.
                          That’s the way the law is at the present time. That doesn’t mean it is constitutional. Hopefully it will get challenged one day and the courts will rule against that practice. Same with them being able to search your cooler and stuff without your permission or a search warrant.

Comment

Our three-part report follows the story of a Tennessee hunter who sued wardens after finding a camera planted by law enforcement on his own land.

Comment

Democrats trying to keep tabs on you !

Comment

Make him a cup of coffee and a sammich.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X