Lever Gun Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
    Dusting this thread off a bit with my new 444 Marlin. Leupold 1.5-4 X 20 scope. Homemade sling and cuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That sling and cuff look great.

Comment

Finally got a couple pics. My grandpa’s Marlin Model 93 30-30
      Attached Files

Comment

Rossi 92 and a sling I made.
        Attached Files

Comment

1946 Marlin 36

Browning Model 71 348 Turnbull

Comment

Browning BLR .243 circa 1960s. Killed my first deer with it when I was 9. Brought it out of retirement several years back to take this heavy 8.

Comment

Here's one that's a few years old with a 336 marlin.

I also have an 1895 Marlin in 45-70 but can't find a picture. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201023-083340.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	24634176

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
                Dusting this thread off a bit with my new 444 Marlin. Leupold 1.5-4 X 20 scope. Homemade sling and cuff.

I really like the 444 Marlin... It would be fun to use on hogs...

Comment

Was oiling the guns and cleaning the safe. Figured I would post a pic of my levers.

From bottom to top in the first pic.

1860 Henry (Uberti) 44-40,
                  1873 Winchester (Uberti) 45LC,
                  Marlin JM stamped 336cs 70s vintage 35Rem,
                  Marlin 336ss late model 30-30,
                  Marlin 1895 Guide gun in 45-70.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got this Glenfield from txbonecollector. Sweet little gun.
                    Attached Files

Comment

This Marlin 39a was my uncles. Phorizt hooked me up with a 3x9 vortex.
                      41 and eye sight seems to be going quick.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                        For my other Winchester lovers out there, a few from the collection... some 73’s, a 76, an 86 in .40-82, 90’s, 92’s, and 94’s. All pre 1900. And an original Henry repeater in .44 rimfire.

That's a very nice collection, that I could not afford. I might be able to afford one of those pumps on the end, but not not any of the lever guns. Been a Winchester fan for a long time, I would like to collect a two or three of the early lever guns, like those, but don't see me ever parting with the money to own one.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                          Winchester 22 Magnum. Have owned this one a long time. Don't recall if it's from the 1970's or later.
                          Most likely it was made in the 70s. Those are the ones I like. I don't like the ones they made in the 80s and up, with the checkered stocks. I had a 9422 for many years, until it was stolen. By far my favorite 22 I have ever owned. Mine was made some time in the late 70s. I got it new as a Christmas present in 1977 or 78. Sometime in the early 80s they started checkering the stocks. They put a different finish on the stocks, more of reddish tint. It could be from the 80s, but it would be early 80s.

We had a 9422M just like that back in the 80s, it was also a 1970s made rifle. At some point some wet backs broke into our trailer, stole the 1922M and my 870 Wingmaster 20 ga., one of the older ones with the fixed choke barrel. It was a 3" mag. gun. They also cleaned out the 22 Mag ammo, 20 shells and all of the canned goods out of the trailer. At the time, we were getting told the wet backs were not dangerous, they won't harm you, not armed, ECT. They just want food and water. They managed to completely rip the door off of our Air Stream trailer, that was expensive to have repaired.
                          Don't have any idea where that 9422M or the 870 wound up.

Comment

no pic ... but i got a video of mine ...[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfXcLxGVGJg"]suppressed marlin 357 mag QUIET! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
                              These two had hurt feelings, they didn't make the first pic. I know what the one on the right is, but do you know ?
                              Ithaca Single Shot Shotgun....... Can't remember the model number but I have one in a 20ga

Comment

Marlin 1894 Octagonal Barrel Cowboy Limited in 44 Spl/Mag I made a trade with a forum member for last year.

Only put a few through her, but she’s a hoot.
                                Last edited by Twist; 08-30-2021, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X