X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome fish

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
      My buddy Rob Anderson has been on a role the past few weeks on Pyramid Lake. They have been catching alot of 10-15lb cutthroats. Pyramid Lake is probably your best bet at catching a 10+ lb trout, the average fish will typically break most people personal best trout. . Pyramid is just a short drive from Reno, NV. Rob is one of the leading guides up there and will put you on some big fish.

I caught this opne with Rob a few years ago, just shy of 12lbs
      Full Story and Pics HERE

Awesome. Isn't Pyramid the lake were they still have the pure strain of Lahontan cutthroats? Beautiful fish.

Comment

It sure is. I never fished there but had to watch them. Only place I've seen fishing ladders lol.

Comment

a couple flies i tied up last weekend

Comment

Man I fly fish every chance I get. If u want a crazy fun trip call capt Gregg Moon in hopedale la. I was in New Orleans on a job and booked a trip with him in January. 20 and 30 founders on fly. I missed a couple at 40lbs. U want regret it and u will go every year.

Comment

All redfish. I would post pics but I'm new to site and can't do anything.

Comment

Capt Greg moon is the Man! Her is a 2 day trip i did with Capt Moon the first day and Capt Dini the next. Both days were epic.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

I enjoy fishing more than hunting, mainly bass fishing but I love to chase crappie and occasionally stripers and catfish. One of these days I would like to go big game fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                    Capt Greg moon is the Man! Her is a 2 day trip i did with Capt Moon the first day and Capt Dini the next. Both days were epic.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
                    Glad too see someone has been with Gregg also. I am going back this summer again. Prob in June or july

Comment

Hole full of Pinks.
                      Attached Files

Comment

This one didn't make it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just booked a few days late May in New Mexico! Getting excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Just booked a few days late May in New Mexico! Getting excited!
                            Where you headed, Randy?

Comment

Coho, Alaska, 2009.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                Where you headed, Randy?
                                Shane, I have a long time friend who recently bought a vacation home in Angel Fire. We went out with them in late January to check out the area. I gave him a 4wt Echo rod, reel, line, net and some wading boots! Told him he needs to get back into fly fishing (he grew up in Colorado Springs and fly fished as a teenager, but hasn't since then). It worked! He called and wants us to go out in late May and fish for 2-3 days while the wives chill.

I PMed NMStickFlinger3, and he recommended Nick and Taylor Streit, who own Taos Fly Shop. Not sure exactly where we will fish, but for sure the Cimarron and maybe the Rio Grande if we old coots can traverse down to it. Generally, it will be in the Angel Fire, Taos area. Eventually, I would like to get out on Eagle's Nest Lake and hook into some Pike!

Last edited by Burnadell; 03-18-2015, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X