• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rojobeard View Post
    I think hunting and retrieving are different

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Yep. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji2357][emoji2357]

---

IG: greekbowhunter
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Last edited by Sneaky; 01-16-2019, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
        Anyone heading out this weekend? I wanna go freeze my tits off at primitive.
        I will be out there Friday to try my luck again, still looking for my first Granger hog.

Comment

I'm tired of killing them this year. They are out in sore finger!

Comment

Last 30 min of light though or u won't see them unless they are running 30 mph away from u

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
              I'm tired of killing them this year. They are out in sore finger!
              I'll be out in Sore Finger in the open! Already bought my 2019 hog tags, the COE finally started selling them online, they are waiting for me at Duchess!

Comment

I'll be out in Sore Finger in the open! Already bought my 2019 hog tags, the COE finally started selling them online, they are waiting for me at Duchess!
                With the Government shut-down, I saw the additional hog tags are on hold. Lucky you got yours when you did.

Comment

Weatherman with a vendetta against me strikes again. Forecast heavy fog Thursday morning, but delivered brilliant sunshine, so I wasted my time walking around the north side of the Willis Creek unit; saw nothing but deer. Clearly, there are no pigs at Granger.

I will report that the lake is up. Ground is still very muddy from the last rain, so it was hard to move quietly. (damp ground = quiet, but muddy ground =squishy sounds).

Additionally the track and gate off CR 349 have been substantially improved. The track is now crushed rock for the first 300 yards and ends in a pipe cattle loading facility.

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                    With the Government shut-down, I saw the additional hog tags are on hold. Lucky you got yours when you did.
                    No kidding, the agent who emailed me said I just got in by the deadline for processing. Sucks to be anyone who came after me

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                      Hog tags? I’m confused. Is this something outside of the annual public hunting permit?

Comment

Ohhhhh the tags. I'm set there until August.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodray12 View Post

[emoji1360][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rodray12 View Post
                            Did you get the tags for the whole PHL or unit specific tags? Granger hog tags are different than the TPWD hunting license, you do NOT want to get busted without one.

Comment

Did you get the tags for the whole PHL or unit specific tags? Granger hog tags are different than the TPWD hunting license, you do NOT want to get busted without one.

I got unit specific but only for sore finger. Didn’t see any this morning oddly.

Comment

Windy days are always good for hunting at Granger.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X