No announcement yet.

Official Arrowhead ID Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend found this one yesterday. Any idea what type?Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454201307.724074.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	24428000

Comment

Some of the suckers are sharp. Specially the two next to the bigger spear head.

Comment

Was wondering if anyone could identify these. I'm not sure if they're anything but I'm thinking maybe some kind of axe and then 2 beginner points made by a Indian kid in training?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	24438157 What does the Pro's say about these. Found in N Wise county on Big Sandy Creek laying on a rock near a spring. They are not made out of the same material as other points that we have found in the area

Comment

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	24438159 A couple more Wise county finds

Comment

Any experts out there?

Comment

Does anybody know what this point might be. It was found a couple of weeks ago in Starr county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After following Garguy and Johnny's digs it has motivated me to do some looking. I found this today in a creek by the house, it looks like the bottom half of a broken one to me what do y'all think? It's tough hunting here in NE Montgomery county thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, I have been interested in arrowheads for awhile and decided to do a search and came across this thread.
                    My lease is in Mason County and we have a couple creek beds and a big canyon I call it.
                    Where do I even start to look???

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                      A friend found this one yesterday. Any idea what type?[ATTACH]771422[/ATTACH]
                      Where?

Comment

What kind and how old?

What about these?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernCamo View Post
                          Where?

Brazos county.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                            A friend found this one yesterday. Any idea what type?[ATTACH]771422[/ATTACH]
                            Maybe a Gary projectile but the base is more square, tough one the shape is a little odd like its spent some time in the water, regardless a cool find.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernCamo View Post
                              Maybe a Gary projectile but the base is more square, tough one the shape is a little odd like its spent some time in the water, regardless a cool find.

Thanks!

Comment

I have had a frame of broke arrowheads in my office for a long time. Not many folks ever have a comment about them. I decided to bring a grind bowl to the office for display. For whatever reason everybody comments and wants to know about it. I was even asked if I made it to look that way lol. I thought I would post pics for the masses.

Name:	matate 1 004.JPG
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	24456479

Comment

Working...
                                X