What’s this world coming to !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    As most people know I am in the restaurant business. The things that we see and have to deal with would shock most people. Society meltdown is all I can blame it on.
    My family has been in the restaurant business for years, and my wife has worked for them, she said the manners a lot of kids have plus the food they waste is unbelievable.
    I got invited to join a lease in San saba county close to 30 years ago, my brother invited his boss to join the lease, he had3 boys, I had 3 boys.
    His boss seemed like a real good guy, but would not correct his kids, they were hunting age like my boys and ran around like wild goats.
    I just didn’t feel right about hurting with them, so I packed up and took my boys home, after we left they had 2 accidental discharges with their rifles, no one was hurt, but.
    That was the end of hunting with them.

Comment

Lol hammering the sugar packets. That’s awesome. Bet the dentist loves them.

But seriously, intervening with folks kids hardly ever ends well.

Comment

Apple never falls far from the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
          Sad to say, the vast majority of the population has no business having kids.......
          100% spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
            You can't be serious. When does it become someone else's business? When the child begins to choke? Or maybe wait until they pass out? I'm a firm believer and supporter of the Darwin Theory but not when it is adults making stupid decisions that impact a minor.
            Very serious.

But I agree, there could be times when it becomes someone’s business. Where is that line? For me it would not have been that. Once you conclude that the majority of people are horrible at being people. And once you decide that you are going to focus on who you are as a person and not on how strangers are as people, your journey through this existence becomes easier.

Comment

Working...
            X