• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying for you.

Comment

Prayers sent for full recovery and healing.

Comment

Get well man! Your alive to talk about it!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for you sir! Glad your family came to be with you.

Comment

Prayers Sent
                  I've had blood clots in my right leg and both lungs twice. Once in 2011 then again in 2018. They say I'll be on blood thinners the rest of my life.

Comment

Prayers up! Been there, done that (actually doing that until the bitter end.) Found out I had the caveman gene for clotting after a near death experience, a trip to the emergency room, and a week in the hospital. Three dissolved pulmonary emboli later, and now I take meds everyday to keep from getting them back.

cricman

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me as Brazos Hunter's daughter but I was fortunate.

I had no idea what bilateral pulmonary embolism was until I research it while laying in ICU. That was a wake up. There is only a 10% survival rate.

Take care.

Comment

Take care brother, prayers for His healing on you, and the family as well. Get home soon! God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Good luck Leo. Hope they get you healed up and back to normal..

Comment

We had an acquaintance who was a doctor. He had just flown back to Texas from a conference he attended in Europe. Upon landing, he got a call to speak at yet another conference, also in Europe, and had to be there immediately. so he hopped another plane and flew back. Sadly, he died in the air on his way back to Europe. He'd developed an embolism or thrombosis, presumably due to having sat for so many hours while failing to get up and move around occasionally. He was 50 years old (fairly young), in good health, ate right, and exercised I was told.

I don't know much about blood clots, and understand even less. Nevertheless, I make it a point to get up and move around after sitting for any length of time.

Comment

Im in San Antonio area if you need anything done while your gone just PM me.

Comment

Praying for You!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X