Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
    Happy wife, happy no life.
    In this thread example…..

Comment

She musta showed him a new way to start a harley

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
        She musta showed him a new way to start a harley
        I had a supervisor that called it the dog whistle effect.

He said when it whistles at you, only you could hear it and everybody else is going….. Huh?

Comment

Guy sounds miserable, my wife’s my best hunting buddy. Marry the right one or live to regret it when you loose half your stuff and all your friends.

Comment

I get wanting a family / hunting balance. Hunting brings me enjoyment, but so do a lot of other things such as family time and other hobbies. What's the point in being in a relationship if you're never around. Gotta balance that ****.

Comment

Can you share his phone number so that we can all share our trophy photos with him this fall. It could get him interested again and also run off the old hag, win win!

Comment

On another note, sounds like the perfect lease member if you can get him to pay his dues. Extra acreage for everyone else!

Comment

My wife has tried hunting, it’s just not her jam. But she’ll out fish me 7 days a week. That girl loves wade fishing on the coast.

Comment

It won't stop with hunting. There will always be something he must sacrifice to prove he loves her more. Poor whipped bastuud.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      My wife let's me go one Saturday a month

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

She made you promise not to shoot anything...didn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
                        I get wanting a family / hunting balance. Hunting brings me enjoyment, but so do a lot of other things such as family time and other hobbies. What's the point in being in a relationship if you're never around. Gotta balance that ****.
                        That's what Feb-Sept is for.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                          My wife has tried hunting, it’s just not her jam. But she’ll out fish me 7 days a week. That girl loves wade fishing on the coast.
                          Same here but my wife would just rather be sitting in the boat with a line in the water and the music playing don't matter if she catches anything or not.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            Well, june thru August. Some of us Turkey hunt and dove season started last Saturday. Teal this weekend and bow season the following weekend

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of us hunt year around

Similar to the video I sent in our group text with my boys, it went like this:

ME: Hey I think were gonna hunt next weekend. Prolly get done around 5 am and ill stay at the cabin.

WIFE: Ok when will you be home?

ME: I am gonna sleep in and wake up when I wake up. Then ill head home

WIFE: Ok as long as you don't have any other plans

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X