Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else followed the Story of the missing Texas State student?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of it adds up. Prayers sent for peace. That’s all you can ask for.

Comment

This is truly a strange and sad case altogether.

I have felt since day one it was a drug deal gone bad. JMO.

Like said in another post, regardless of the situation, as a parent the unknown has to be tearing at their hearts. Can't imagine it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

When you add drugs to a situation, logic goes out the window. At who knows what crazy stuff happened. He may have climbed up a tree and died or something something else even more crazy is quite possible. Whatever happened it's not a normal missing person deal.

Comment

Probably not the case case here but in high school in the 80’s we had a kid who staged the scene leaving some of his blood in his abandoned car so he could run off to San Fran.

Comment

Updated

The Caldwell County Sheriff's Office released new details in their search, including a timeline of 21-year-old Jason Landry's movements the day he disappeared.

Seen this updated story this morning in the news.

Comment

They did another 3 day search in the crash area still thinking hes in the area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

B

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Drug deal or he owed someone money is what it sounds like. No reason for anyone to harm him unless there was drugs or money involved. Hope they find him alive, but i have my doubts they will ever find him.

Comment

They ever figure this one out?

Comment

No, they haven’t. They are doing another search tomorrow morning. Please continue to Pray for Jason and his family. This is the pastor at our former church, my wife grew up in this church and my MIL is the church secretary. We have basically watched Jason grow up, he was always so nice to everyone. His dad, pastor Kent, will be in luling area tomorrow.

May god give these searchers keen eyes, be with the dogs and all the volunteers.

Sad sad tragedy.

Comment

Just watched a show about this kid on Investigation Discovery called "Disappeared". It leads you to think the Caldwell county sheriff's office believes he was under the influence and left the car after the accident entering the woods and never to be found due to wild hogs in the area. A PI got involved and thinks otherwise, stating that a tip line received several anonymous calls from people saying he was accosted and/or ran off the road or might not have even been driving the car and that it may have been purposely wrecked and his disappearance staged.
                        It's a strange and weird story that I'm sadly afraid won't be solved since it hasn't yet.
                        Continued prayers for the Landry family.

Comment

I could believe either of those stories, hate that for the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                            I could believe either of those stories, hate that for the family.

I think he met with foul play and someone local knows but is afraid to come forward.
                            Seems more plausible than hogs devouring everything.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              I think he met with foul play and someone local knows but is afraid to come forward.
                              Seems more plausible than hogs devouring everything.
                              Knowing about a small percentage of the crap that goes on in San Marcos, I am sure he was killed, for some reason related to drugs. Who and why exactly, don't know.
                              Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 09-29-2022, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Also heard a rumor he was run through a wood chipper.

Comment

Working...
                                X