Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else followed the Story of the missing Texas State student?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it has anything to do with him not wanting to be found. More likely he was killed. Could have been a drug deal gone bad or crazy gambling debt. He could be innocent of any wrong doings and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

However, he missed his turn to go home. People have stated that it is easy to miss this turn at night and unfamiliar, distracted etc. However, they also stated that after half a mile you realize you need to turn around. His car was 4 or 5 miles I believe from the missed road.

There is nothing on this road except landowners, hunters, oil pump workers, and cattle leasees. At night, most likely only thing out there is TROUBLE especially on Christmas. He just disappears without a trace? the back end of the car is jacked up too? I am thinking more along the lines he was meeting someone out there and it didn't go well for him.

Comment

I have been following trying to figure out how he got on Salt Flat road. Only was was if he stayed straight at the light on 80. But that doesn’t take you to 10. Rear car damage but hit a tree. Road rage gone bad? Something just doesn’t sound right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wow

Comment

Whatever happened, my heart breaks for his parents. You send your kid off to college worried about how bad the real world is. Sometimes, for some folks, it’s just as bad as your worst fears.

I kid my wife that anytime she calls one of our four girls and they don’t answer, she automatically assumes they are dead in a ditch somewhere.....But this is why. Things like this keep parents up at night. Prayers up for this family and may God keep the rest of our kids safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
            I don't think it has anything to do with him not wanting to be found. More likely he was killed. Could have been a drug deal gone bad or crazy gambling debt. He could be innocent of any wrong doings and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

However, he missed his turn to go home. People have stated that it is easy to miss this turn at night and unfamiliar, distracted etc. However, they also stated that after half a mile you realize you need to turn around. His car was 4 or 5 miles I believe from the missed road.

There is nothing on this road except landowners, hunters, oil pump workers, and cattle leasees. At night, most likely only thing out there is TROUBLE especially on Christmas. He just disappears without a trace? the back end of the car is jacked up too? I am thinking more along the lines he was meeting someone out there and it didn't go well for him.

I don't believe he missed his turn either. Surely he has made that trip home more than once.

Comment

Sad deal for family

Comment

Narcotics with his wallet found in a backpack 100’ from the crash site...

Jason Landry is 6’1", approximately 170 pounds with brown eyes. He has an olive complexion, and a scar on his ankle. He has medium length hair and may have a goatee.

Comment

Google Earth search of the area where his car crashed appears to be a pretty sketchy area. I bet someone local knows something or is directly involved with his disappearance. There’s a “Disposal” company right there and it wouldn’t surprise me to find out they house a few shady folks...capable of getting rid of things.

Sad deal for his family. Not knowing has to be the hardest part.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Whatever happened, my heart breaks for his parents. You send your kid off to college worried about how bad the real world is. Sometimes, for some folks, it’s just as bad as your worst fears.

I kid my wife that anytime she calls one of our four girls and they don’t answer, she automatically assumes they are dead in a ditch somewhere.....But this is why. Things like this keep parents up at night. Prayers up for this family and may God keep the rest of our kids safe.

Man you aint kidding. I have a daughter, she is 13. I have no idea how I am gonna let her go to college. It is something I am struggling with. Do you have any words of wisdom? I have 3 sons, but boys are different than girls. I have been meaning to pose this question here on TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                      Luling.

Crews have searched more than 20,000 acres using “every possible means to search,” Law said. He said crews have covered nearly 4,000 acres by foot, horse and dogs and almost 17,000 acre…

Dogs eventually led the detectives to a pound in the area and the pond was drained. They found nothing.

My wife's boss parents own that land with the pond. Just a small world we live in. He didn't know any other details about the case

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                        Narcotics with his wallet found in a backpack 100’ from the crash site...

http://www.fox7austin.com/video/885246
                        Maybe I have my timeline wrong but how would it take over a week to find that 100' from the site? There were thousands of search members and some had bloodhounds and it took over a week to find a backpack with drugs near the car?

Comment

Maybe I have my timeline wrong but how would it take over a week to find that 100' from the site? There were thousands of search members and some had bloodhounds and it took over a week to find a backpack with drugs near the car?
                          I agree, I am thinking they found this sooner and it is just now leaked out. I thought I had read that his wallet and phone were in the car when first reported. Now a backpack with his wallet and narcotics are found a 100 yds away?

????

Comment

I’m guessing they found it early on and are just now releasing the information.

Comment

Nightmare, I have spent a lot of time in Luling, don’t see him getting on that road by accident. Prayers continue for him and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                Man you aint kidding. I have a daughter, she is 13. I have no idea how I am gonna let her go to college. It is something I am struggling with. Do you have any words of wisdom? I have 3 sons, but boys are different than girls. I have been meaning to pose this question here on TBH.

I’m getting mine into jiu jitsu- I can’t think of another extra curricular activity with more of an effective life skill you can learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X