Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else followed the Story of the missing Texas State student?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May be a repost but I couldn't find a thread.

Long story short is that over a week ago a Texas State student was driving home for Christmas and his car was found wrecked. When the cops got there he was just gone. Teams searched for over a week and even brought in dogs and nothing. Anyone have any theories what happened? I think he wrecked then walked for days to find help and eventually died in the middle of nowhere.

Where was the accident?

Comment

I read about it when it happened but haven’t seen any news about it since then.

Comment

They found his phone in his car. I don’t have any idea what happened but first thing I’m looking for after a crash is my phone unless injury keeps me from doing that. If he was injured that bad he would be at the scene. Strange for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by sideways; 12-28-2020, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          Where was the accident?
          Luling.

Crews have searched more than 20,000 acres using “every possible means to search,” Law said. He said crews have covered nearly 4,000 acres by foot, horse and dogs and almost 17,000 acre…

Dogs eventually led the detectives to a pound in the area and the pond was drained. They found nothing.

Comment

Strange. Hope he is found alive

Comment

Sounds like he was killed and buried.

Comment

This happened right down the rd from where I work. Very strange deal. He hit a tree but the back of his car is screwed up too. Like someone rear ended him

Comment

I read about this the other day. Sure makes you wonder what is going on. Being gone 10+ days doesn't look good to me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been keeping an eye on it . Seems something shady went down . Not sure how he got on the road he wreaked on . Not really on his way home .

Comment

Haven't heard about it and I'm no Sherlock Holmes but if he crashed and didn't take his phone before leaving the scene there's a chance he didn't leave the scene willingly. Plus he's not anywhere around there.......pretty sure someone else took him. People don't just disappear.

Comment

I have been somewhat following this story. Sad deal for all involved, but the outcome doesn't look good.
                        You never know what someone is involved with, My extended family had a similar experience, turns out there was a whole lot more going on than anyone knew.
                        Something just sounds fishy to me...

Comment

Yes, been following this and doesn't sound right. Looks like he left late? Lots of things on this one don't add up.

Comment

I was wondering about this the other day. That poor family. I'm hoping they find him soon so the family can get some closure.

Comment

Perhaps he doesn't want to be found

Comment

Working...
                              X