Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baytown was pretty underwhelming.

I got some p365 mags for 15 bucks, a goose call for 5 bucks and a couple really cheap t shirts.

Best deal I saw was ocean kayak prowler 13 for 499.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
      Well there is some of this stuff already in the classifieds
      Seriously?

I just cleaned up the rest of Tyler. Manager told me some secrets as well for the next 2 wks. I have to stay away!!!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
        Baytown was pretty underwhelming.

I got some p365 mags for 15 bucks, a goose call for 5 bucks and a couple really cheap t shirts.

Best deal I saw was ocean kayak prowler 13 for 499.
        Well I don't feel so bad about being trapped at work

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          Seriously?

I just cleaned up the rest of Tyler. Manager told me some secrets as well for the next 2 wks. I have to stay away!!!!!
          Dang it I’ve been tellin myself all day there was no need to go back now here you go tellin me they’re gonna be string bettin ughhhhhh now i gotta go! T minus 30 minutes to landing

Comment

Burleson didn't have much that I needed. Got a thermacell for 7 bucks and a rechargeable fillet knife for 19. Wife an daughter got clothes

Comment

Burleson has been cleaned out. Left with nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                Burleson has been cleaned out. Left with nothing.
                Maybe I saw ya there

Comment

Bastrop was awesome! They had just wheeled out a 440 pound 12 volt feeder for $110. Another 200 pound feeder for $30. Ladder stand for $64. I left a bunch of climbers that were $60 something. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Got 2 camo life jackets for $3.89 each marked down from $59, a bunch of crappie hooks, and some skinning gloves. My buddy filled up his Tahoe 3 times today...lol.

Crossbows were going cheap...Centerpoint Sniper 370's for $90 and PSE Fang's for $60.

Comment

Academy Clearance deals

Not a lot going on at the San Angelo Academy but we did buy some waterproof snake boots on clearance and then got 50% off that. Grabbed a pair for my wife as well...Got them for $29.99 each.
                      My Chippewa snake boots are old and wore out. So figured I’d try these out for the price.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1238.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	24570845

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Seriously?

I am no threat to your shopping so message me the secret. I tried to get stands at my academy and manager said they were not on the list

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          If you go to academy a lot you’ll know they have had tons of stagnant merchandise for couple years now. They needed a bulk clean up an they did just that
                          Are they coming out with a 2019 heater buddie or Oklahoma Joe smokers? Again it doesn’t make since.Clothes, shoes, seasonal I get. Typically retailers pull it off the shelf and it ends up at second hand vendors. Don’t get me wrong I wish I would have had more time but it’s just different than most retailers business model.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                            Got 2 camo life jackets for $3.89 each marked down from $59, a bunch of crappie hooks, and some skinning gloves. My buddy filled up his Tahoe 3 times today...lol.

Crossbows were going cheap...Centerpoint Sniper 370's for $90 and PSE Fang's for $60.
                            Whatttt crossbows weren’t on sale in Conroe ugh anyone want to grab me a sniper I’ll venmo or cash app them
                            Last edited by drop dead fred; 02-08-2019, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post

Sherman has these
                              Bad boys for $100. They went quick.

I got some good, quiet bow hunting pants, vest and neck gaiter, also a half dz gold tip arrows for 19.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              How was sherman?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                                Are they coming out with a 2019 heater buddie or Oklahoma Joe smokers? Again it doesn’t make since.Clothes, shoes, seasonal I get. Typically retailers pull it off the shelf and it ends up at second hand vendors. Don’t get me wrong I wish I would have had more time but it’s just different than most retailers business model.

Heaters are extremely seasonal.... happens every year...

Comment

Working...
                                X