Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    LMAO!!! Elbows would be flying!

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Almost bought a scope but they didn’t have anything more powerful than a 3x9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok y'all talked me into it. Hope there's some stuff left.. rolling there now!

Comment

Originally posted by mbf View Post
        I got a .75 hp lem grinder reg $399 for $99

holy hell ....helluva deal...

Comment

I got lucky and hand my personal shopper pick stuff up for me-no fighting the crowds here--thanks Jason

Comment

I picked up a couple of Thermacells for $7.50 each
            Buddy heater for $10
            Aggie Corn Hole game (for tailgates) for $17
            Some baits
            $149 electric smoker for $35

And some other **** I don’t need but couldn’t pass up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Man, y'all are tearing it up!

Comment

Sunset Valley store in Austin didn't have much to offer but I grabbed 2 tree-screw-in bow holders for $2.50 each

Comment

I10@99 was a madhouse. Grabbed some more baitcaster combos and Taylor Made driver and hybrid that I don't need. There are some phenomenal clothing deals if you wear a women's small or mens ***L

Wish I had waited on my recent kayak purchase. They had at least 2 of the pescador 12 (original tarpon 120) marked $479 so that's out the door $260 on a brand new kayak. Took a lot for me to walk away from that.

Comment

Academy in Dallas/North Park had a ton of stuff on Wednesday. Someone needs to go hit that store up.

Game Winner climbers were $25 on Wednesday so they would be $12. Tons of other stuff.

Comment

Yep reloaded the camo and tshirt supply. Some good deals. Got some Nomad camo pants normal of $59 for $17 and other stuff. Coyote calls $4.

Comment

Man the one I went to didn't really squat I was interested in. Did get one Moultrie game camera for $29. I didn't want to buy stuff just for the sake of buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                          Sunset Valley store in Austin didn't have much to offer but I grabbed 2 tree-screw-in bow holders for $2.50 each
                          Thats disappointing. Thats the store I was planning on hitting up after work.

Comment

Is it just stuff on the clearance racks or entire store?

Comment

My portion not including my FIL. Lol... He had half of what I did.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X