Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
      Grille guard to come next week

Which one did you go with?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Grille guard to come next week

Mine is like 6 weeks away from being ready or something stupid [emoji1749]*[emoji3603] I can’t wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
          Which one did you go with?

Sierracharlie out…
          The Ranch Hand grille guard with the camera cut out. (I’m a loyal ranch hand customer)

Comment

The Ranch Hand grille guard with the camera cut out. (I’m a loyal ranch hand customer)

Nice

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
              A stock 6.7 will out run and out pull a chipped 7.3. That’s 16 year old technology that is very outdated!

The 7.3 was a durable motor but wouldn't pull a sick whore off a **** pot. Gutless.

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                The 7.3 was a durable motor but wouldn't pull a sick whore off a **** pot. Gutless.
                It’s hard to kill something with less than 200 HP

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post

It’ll pull anything you hook it to, just not very fast lol!

Comment

I had a 2011 f-250 KR w 3.73 gears and the 6.2 but I just wasn’t impressed at all. Seems like it took everything it had and then some to tow a side by side on a 16 fort trailer. In for hearing how it does and how well you like it!
                    I have a 17 with the 6.2 a 3.73's and think it does just fine. I have had diesel f250s since 2001 and don't tow near as heavy now but need it on occasion. I have really been surprised on the mileage the diesels are getting. Followed a buddy to his lease to help him haul stuff back and on the trip out to san angelo from Burleson he was only showing about a 75 mile difference to empty and we had a strong head wind and he was empty and I was pulling a 20' extra wide lowboy and have a leveling kit. Sure it doesn't pull the same as my diesels but it gets the job done and with the fuel prices being around .80 different and only that kind of difference in mpg's I don't think it is that bad. lots of 6.2's with high mileage dependability as well. I just got gunshy with all the emissions crap on the new ones

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                      What leveling kit is everyone going with?
                      I went with the 1.5" rough country. sits about level hooked to a 20" trailer

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
                        I went with the 1.5" rough country. sits about level hooked to a 20" trailer

Thanks. I thinking of this or 2”. I also pull a 24’ boat. When I do this I will also put upgrade shocks as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just picked up my 2019 f250 last week. For the guys that have installed level kits, are y’all just doing the blocks or the coil and shock?

Anyone have a good place to pick up the Ford emblem overlays?

Comment

Originally posted by SMF View Post
                            Just picked up my 2019 f250 last week. For the guys that have installed level kits, are y’all just doing the blocks or the coil and shock?

Anyone have a good place to pick up the Ford emblem overlays?

I bought shorter rear blocks to drop the back to level mine. I put 35’s on it without any rub. The back of these things sit up higher than I like.

Comment

Grille Guard!

Got it installed yesterday!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
                                I bought shorter rear blocks to drop the back to level mine. I put 35’s on it without any rub. The back of these things sit up higher than I like.
                                Have you towed your Rv with it at the stock height?

Comment

Working...
                                X