Clear All

Helluva game!!

Comment

That’s another one…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welp.

Comment

I guess it’s not grounding to take a snap in the pocket and throw it 10 yds out of bounds? I’m unfamiliar with a rule clearly.

Comment

Good game! Both teams fought hard.

Comment

Someone needs to fire the methuselah line judge for missing the push off & clear offensive interference...

Comment

Great game by the Cowboys. Much improvement over the past year. On to the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Great game by the Cowboys. Much improvement over the past year. On to the next one.
                  Cowboys might be SEC ready…..might.

Comment

Boys got screwed on the offensive pass interference call. Great game though

Comment

Good news if you were concerned about Dak or the OL. Lewis got pushed and the non-call may have decided the game. Brady probably hits the next pass and the result is the same, but you still hate to see that.

Really need to make some moves on defense. They played okay, but man, I kinda miss old Jerry going after big name players.

Comment

Hey Smart, remember when I told you and Roger that they should pay Prescott, but not Elliot? [emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

You can’t allow a team like the Bucs any open ops and you have to put the points on the board when you get the opportunity!

This one is on the kicker!

Comment

Great game. Feel sorry for all of the anti nfl dussys out there.

Comment

Cowboys

Dang the Boys can find so many ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Cowboys fan for life, high blood pressure medication still needed. Improved, but not enough. Man I hate(truly admire) Brady and Gronk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Hey Smart, remember when I told you and Roger that they should pay Prescott, but not Elliot? [emoji16][emoji16]

Right there with you on this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X