X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks pretty sweet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Like it. I've dealt with a western maker of US made camo, enjoy supporting US.

Comment

Man I’m in no way bashing your product but everything about the product and “assembly” sounds great. However that pattern just doesn’t do it for me... are you making other patterns as well?

Comment

Please make them in tall and fat sizes!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Man I’m in no way bashing your product but everything about the product and “assembly” sounds great. However that pattern just doesn’t do it for me... are you making other patterns as well?

At this time no. Appreciate the feedback though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Need full sets of XXL gear (Shirts, Bibbs, Coveralls) for testing and evaluation. Very nice.

Comment

Sweet!! Let me know how I can get my hands on some.

Comment

I like it looks like it would blend in good with those fiberglass tank bow blinds . I would definitely purchase one if you make it in big and tall sizes .

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    Need full sets of XXL gear (Shirts, Bibbs, Coveralls) for testing and evaluation. Very nice.
                    DITTO --- Need full set in XXL to test and give unbiased review....

Looks great !!

Comment

Yes, I like. Please consider a pocket and a longer bill baseball hat.

Comment

**** you are some big boys. One of the owners is a 10 year nfl veteran and I think some of you would give him a run for the money in the size department.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          That pattern looks like it would work anywhere. Put a pocket on it !
                          X2 on the pocket ! Us old timers got to have a place to put our cheaters !

Comment

Cool looking pattern. I would try it.

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
                              Thanks. If your product is made in America I think we would license. However, we are going to avoid the chinamartification of our camo pattern. We really want the pattern to represent being American made as much as the label inside.

I am talking about selling your pattern to companies to put on their products (Product Licensing). That is were the money is made. I understand you have to build a brand first by making apparel, but keep an eye on the end game of having your pattern being sold through product licensing.

Comment

If you need a 300#+ product tester I'm your huckleberry!
                                I think that would work great in all my mesquites.

Comment

Working...
                                X