X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by venado View Post
      What does "Western" mean to you? Not south Texas I assume..??

With colors that are from almost all tan,
      Tan with green(which you see in the shirt) green with some tan, to almost all green, it can mean whatever you need it to mean.

Here is same pattern but mostly greens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting....what will you name the pattern?

Comment

Awesome ! In for release. Congratulations

Comment

I don't know if it's effective camo or not, but it does look cool. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
              Interesting....what will you name the pattern?

Interesting how? Just curious.
              Name is pending with copyright and trademark office. I’ll reveal in a month or so.

Comment

Looks like a great early now camo. A pocket would be nice. Live the longer tee’s are great. Let us know the prices. God Bless.

Comment

Man I’m super excited for you and will be pulling for your success - love your obvious passion just from reading your story as well as your philosophy. Please keep us updated on your progress.

G.

Comment

Great looking pattern.
                    I been hunting in mothwing and mountain mimicry for years and this looks better. It will be a great pattern for the west. Lichen covered rocks and boulders, sage brush, timber with blow down, and aspen stands to name a few spots.
                    I use my mw and mm in Texas to hog hunt and it is great so this will be a good pattern down south as well. I bet it will breakup your human outline up in a tree stand quite nicely.
                    Make some smaller sizes too please. We ain't all husky hunters.

Comment

I like it. Hope you can offer sizes for us bigger guys.

Comment

For northwest Texas I prefer tans, light greens, a little yellow. Think sunflowers, a mesquites, dry to dead grass, and red dirt. At least in a dry year dove hunting, most are too dark with too much green.

Good looking product, as you can tell, lots of people here like well made camo, and will pay for that and made in USA. Good luck with your rollout. Make it available here if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
                          With colors that are from almost all tan,
                          Tan with green(which you see in the shirt) green with some tan, to almost all green, it can mean whatever you need it to mean.

Here is same pattern but mostly greens.

Thank you. That looks exceptionally good in the green. I think I need something about half way between Western and green.

Comment

Congrats. Id try it out. Large for me.

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post
                              Interesting how? Just curious.
                              Name is pending with copyright and trademark office. I’ll reveal in a month or so.

It interests me that it will be made in the United States of America and the pattern simulates the colors of tall dead grass and cedar, I asked Bill Jordan years ago at Cabelas if he would make a pattern that simulates grass and cedar. I hope you are successful in your venture..are you offering discounts to the TBH?

Comment

another yes on the pocket, best of luck

Comment

Working...
                                X