Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/U86BHlv5oRI

Browning coming out with one this summer
    Last edited by rlk123; 01-16-2019, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I have had good luck with Covert Cameras.

Comment

I have a spartan that I have been running about 6 months. Getting one setup is a pain.
        Once going its fine. I have mine so I pay $ 11.99 per month and it is AT&T but I go thru Spartan. I don't have to pay AT&T.
        The only thing is that if you have a second camera, right now it would require another plan. I wish you could piggy back them on the same plan, just maybe getting a bigger plan for the more data.

Comment

About how much do the coverts cost? Best place to buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
            Do you have a link or other source for this? I had heard they would not activate/support the 3G ones going forward but i have never heard they would stop transmitting pics.

Spartan sent me an e-mail telling me both my cameras would quit working and there was nothing they could do about it

Comment

Originally posted by dhall View Post
              Spy point customer service is BAD!!!!!
              awful!!! I sold mine

All I will run is Spartan and Covert. Covert's customer service is hard to beat.

Look around the brand new LTE model Covert's can be found for $300-330 and the Spartans $350.

The prices will drop in 2019 on wireless cameras, just pay attention to the plan cost. They will go up and get their money that way

Comment

Originally posted by GrandSlam View Post
                We didn’t realize how many missed pictures on the Covert until last couple years. Several instances when we would be hunting a stand and see several deer and no pictures taken. Also about every 2 weeks they stop working and you have to reset.
                The new LTE model will change that. I have both old and new models(4). The LTE will have a pic to your app in 10 seconds!!! And has awesome range.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  I have 4 coverts. All work great and especially on their solar panel and the eneloop PRO batteries. I have one that is at 2 years without a battery change. 2 others at one year. Older models did miss a few pics. New ones are much improved.

Same except I have three Coverts.... and all three are just a shade under 2 years running. Set em and forget em with the same setup as FND above. .

Comment

Originally posted by jetboysixx View Post
                    Covert. I run 4 of them for two years now and very happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Looks great. Good way to do the solar over a cell cam.

Comment

I bought one called Bigfoot last year and it's basically a Spartan clone. It's okay pictures and sends them usually in 2 minutes of time stamped on picture. The reason I got that one was the price and not having to get a plan with a cell company, it will use best available tower. I only used it a couple of months and then took it down because of livestock being put on the place during offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                        I've got a brand new Covert that I have never used. I don't have a lease, and the AT&T signal is weak at my house.
                        You can get a booster antenna to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandSlam View Post
                          The covert is ok. Miss a lot of pictures and breaks down often.
                          I can be in the stand and see the deer but I will not get the pictures. It’s very inconsistent.

Comment

Spypoint came out with a mini at ATA last week, that is supposed only be $149. I plan on getting one at the price just to try it out.

Comment

Anything spypoint is trash I’d buy a WGI before them

Comment

Call and talk to the experts at Trailcampro.com - 1800-791-0660. With their 2 year warranty and great customer support I will not buy another cell came from anyone else. These guys are great and will steer you in the right direction. I am not affiliated with them at all. Just sharing my experience with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X