A&M vs OU - Tonight !!! Predictions ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
    I don't think it will be as close as most. I think the Aggies pull it off convincingly.

How do you prepare for JF? You never have any idea what is next.

Aggies by 14

35-21 ish.
    ^ This

Love how people think an opposing team can adequately prepare for Manziel. I am pretty sure every team we have faced outside of maybe Florida has tried to prepare for him and all but maybe LSU has convincingly failed. There is no quarterback in the Big 12-2-2+2 that can compare once he decides to start moving around outside of the pocket.

Comment

GIG EM!!!

BTHO OU

Comment

OU rush defense and rushing offense isnt impressive by looking at them on paper. We shall see. Four more bowl games left with 3 of 4 are SEC teams.

Comment

Originally posted by hillcountryhunter View Post
          ^ This

Love how people think an opposing team can adequately prepare for Manziel. I am pretty sure every team we have faced outside of maybe Florida has tried to prepare for him and all but maybe LSU has convincingly failed. There is no quarterback in the Big 12-2-2+2 that can compare once he decides to start moving around outside of the pocket.
          Not this year but there have been several like him before

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
            Going by OU's bowl record in the last 10 years I'm going to have to go with

A&M....... 38 - 20

Im a Longhorn fan so I was born to hate OU, but I wanna root for the Big 12, and I get tired of hearing about the SEC ....... however the Aggies are a Texas team which would be nice to see them win...... So I guess it really doesn't matter too much LOL

Lets hear some predictions
            Landry has the chance to win all four bowl games he has started - so not sure how you came up with this.

Its gonna be close - I give the edge to the aggies though.

Comment

Originally posted by hillcountryhunter View Post
              ^ This

Your right. I change my prediction Manziel 42 OU 0

Comment

I really don't have a horse in this race, My boys will be wearing maroon, but at any positive OU note, I will hear my mom singing Boomer Sooner at the top of her lungs, I wish she was still here, I would watch the game with her just to hear that one more time

Comment

These days are long gone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	scoreboard_am.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.7 KB
ID:	24155511

New tradition abounds in SEC Aggieland.

Name:	aggs.jpg
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	24155509

Manziel Unchained (No Texas Tech Coaching) 72

OU 10

Name:	PoorBobbyStoopsie.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	24155510

~mudhole~

Comment

It's not going to be close.

A&M 42
                    OU 28

In their two losses and two one point wins OU has gained 110 yards or less on the ground, only 15 yards against ND. I think A&M shuts down OU's run game forcing Landry Jones to drop back 50 or more times. He will get sacked, hurried, and throw an interception. OU will score, at times easily, but not enough and they won't contain Manziel enough to keep it close.

A warning to those putting a lot of weight on the La Tech score, remember that A&M had 3 starters from our DB's and LB's out for that game and had our nickle back in primary coverage against an NFL caliber WR with a back up safety for help over the top. I really think you can't put a lot of stock in those numbers as all those players are back and much more experienced for this game.

Comment

Aggies win with a one point safety

Comment

Rumor has it... Manziel learned to kick during the break.

Comment

Yuck

Dislike both, but I guess I'll root for the Texas team.

A&M by 10

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                            It's not going to be close.

A&M 42
                            OU 28
                            Check your math. You have them within two scores!

Manziel will fold 'em up like a tackle box!

Name:	Pyle Field.jpg
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	24155519

I got $5 that says Ags win by more than two TD's. (Offer is for my buddy Dave only!)
                            Last edited by Legdog; 01-04-2013, 10:05 AM. Reason: spellnig

Comment

I have OU winning by 6, 34-28. Could go either way IMO

Comment

I predict there will be at least 11 seperate threads about this one game. And some really shocked Aggie fans at the end of it all. OU 33 ATM 28

But an exciting match up none the less.

Comment

Working...
                                X