This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    What exactly does Horn have to be bitter about?

Last two weeks bitter boys list:

Aggies
    Cowboys
    Bears
    Red Raiders
    Horned Frogs

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Your order is all out of whack…Obviously tech is second to aggy…

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Jimbo is 2-1 against LSU.
      LSU has also not lost by 43 in that time frame either.

Not even in both of those loses combined.

Comment

LSU has also finished higher in sec west 2 of Jimbos 3 years….SPINNNNNN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          We’ve won a national championship in that same span, is 2-1 the Aggie highlight reel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Its comical that aggy does this to all fan bases then wonders why nobody likes them. We've(UT) have been dealing with it for 100 plus years. It never stops on their end. Napoleon died with little man syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            LSU has also not lost by 43 in that time frame either.

Not even in both of those loses combined.
            An “L” is an “L”……whether its by 1 or 50.

Comment

Any team can pick a tidbit stat from whenever they want to make themselves look and feel better. Win a conference championship, win a Natty, heck try starting off by just playing for a conference championship at a minimum and then you’ve done something. Until then, have some stones to sit back and be quiet until it’s done.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                Its comical that aggy does this to all fan bases then wonders why nobody likes them. We've(UT) have been dealing with it for 100 plus years. It never stops on their end. Napoleon died with little man syndrome.
                This is what KSU thinks about, as you say it, “us”…..

"I feel a sense of relief. Even though it probably isn't good financially for my alma mater's sports teams and my alma mater as a whole to be out of a league with Texas, I still feel relief. I'm tired of it. I'm sick of it. They are the most insecure, needy, overwhelmingly tiring fanbase you could ever encounter. They think they rule the world when they don't rule anything other than a lot of money and a lot of fans because they're a big institution. And a lot of wealthy fans.

"They are a very valuable commodity in college athletics. And they're also a pain in the ***. So excuse me while I find a highlight to this. In a year or four years, I will be done giving two craps about Texas sports. And I will never turn on another Texas game because the only reason I've watched anything involving those insufferable (jerks) is because they were in the Big 12."

Comment

This is what Okie Lite has to say about the divorce…..

“I'm tired of the Sooners. I'm tired of being told the rest of the Big 12 Conference was holding them back. I'm tired of strangers yelling "BOOMER" at me randomly in public because I'm wearing an OSU cap. I'm tired of hearing about how only football matters when my Cowboys wax them in basically every other sport just for them all to suddenly turn into tennis fans when they happen to win a match. I'm tired of the same two drunk guys standing on the balcony at Joe's in Stillwater every other Bedlam yelling "hey where's Heisman Park" to everyone who walks by. I'm tired of Texas, too. Let's not forget they started all of this years ago. They ran off Nebraska and Texas A&M. Their bloated Longhorn Network has been an anchor around the neck of the Big 12. The Horns have every advantage imaginable but can barely field a winning team, let alone compete with the likes of OU, Ohio State, Clemson, and the stack of powerhouses in the SEC them seem so eager to join. Yet there they are every couple of years with a .500 record and a new coach but the same "pinky up" attitude towards the rest of the conference.

The Big 12 hasn't failed these two teams. They've lived like Kings.

How much different could things have been had Texas not alienated half the North Division of the old Big 12? Or if they could take all those 5-star players they recruit and make the College Football Playoff, or seriously challenge the Sooners? Or what if OU could put up a fight in the College Football Playoff? Sorry but having to play the likes of OSU and KSU in October, or the other sad sacks you don't think are good enough for you here in the heartland isn't why you got lambasted by LSU or gave up the big lead against Georgia. You have as many Heisman winners and All-Americans and stud recruits as anyone else. You have the second best coach in college after Nick Saban. You just laid some eggs. It's happens. Own it.

The way I see it those two made this bed. But now they don't like it?“

Comment

Grimes, you need a hug?
                    I could use my tshirt to soak up some of those tears…

Comment

Just catching up. The butthurt lives on! ��

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Grimes, you need a hug?

I could use my tshirt to soak up some of those tears…
                        You constantly ask why . . Those words ring true with almost everyone except Maryland and KU . . Don't ask why again . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                          You constantly ask why . . Those words ring true with almost everyone except Maryland and KU . . Don't ask why again . .
                          I didn’t ask why…
                          76-37-5

Comment

I didn’t ask why…

76-37-5
                            Leave it at the door . . You are 0-0-0 in the SEC . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                              Leave it at the door . . You are 0-0-0 in the SEC . .
                              The record is still the same…

Comment

The record is still the same…
                                That record has been canceled . . LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X