This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    You know why you are wrong? Because Aggies started the smack talk about the Texas football program and Austin. I merely asked a question.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The question is the problem, the assumption of your question is that the Longhorns are the only school in the room with value is the problem. It's what destroyed the Big 12 and will continue to perpetuate the "cesspool" in Austin till it changes.

Welcome to the SEC, you are just one of the many. I look forward to many Thanksgiving day games in Kyle field against the longhorns.

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

I’ll be curious to see if and how this changes current recruiting for (22 and 23 cycles), especially if the jump is before 2025. Does this cause some flips, not only within the Big XII and SEC, but also kids committed to PAC12, B1G or ACC that now want to be a part of SEC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Josh Pate (a self proclaimed SEC guy) thinks, overall, this is bad for college football. If looking beyond the broader scope of my school and the SEC,I think I’d have to agree. There are a whole lot more losers than winners with this move.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Horn going to Horn

Fool me once….,

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            The question is the problem, the assumption of your question is that the Longhorns are the only school in the room with value is the problem. It's what destroyed the Big 12 and will continue to perpetuate the "cesspool" in Austin till it changes.

Welcome to the SEC, you are just one of the many. I look forward to many Thanksgiving day games in Kyle field against the longhorns.
            Literally only Aggy feels this way.

Comment

The SEC added somewhere around 650 million in brand value with the addition of A&M and Mizzou. The Ags brand value has grown to that alone over the last 10 years.

They will be adding nearly 2 billion in brand value with the additions of Texas/OU.

As for Texas competing, I have never seen a team beat themselves as bad as under the leadership of the last two staffs.

New President, New AD, New HC. Sooner or later they’ll find their way. Bama wander in the wilderness for a period. Paul can attest to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

Man you're swinging and missing all over the place. Dude said the SEC would not or should not take Texas because their football program was trash. I asked because the A&M football program was no better when the SEC took them. I followed that up with positive comments about the current state of the A&M program. Show me one positive comment about the Texas program by an Aggie on here.

We have another negative one in the post I quoted.

Comment

Clandestine, [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                    This was my point all along. Hopefully for ya'lls sake he gets you back to being a decent program but I think it's more than a coach.
                    @Burntorange Bowhunter

Comment

When does almighty Texas officially enter SEC?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Man you're swinging and missing all over the place. Dude said the SEC would not or should not take Texas because their football program was trash. I asked because the A&M football program was no better when the SEC took them. I followed that up with positive comments about the current state of the A&M program. Show me one positive comment about the Texas program by an Aggie on here.

We have another negative one in the post I quoted.

Wrong. I said SEC should not take TU because they are a cancer to every conference they are in. Their school, beliefs, Austin and everything about them does not fit in the SEC culture. Their football program being trash isn’t the issue.

I’ve said it multiple times, I’ll say it again. I would like to renew the rivalry and play every year. I just do not want Sips in the SEC.

Its like finally getting away from a pyscho crazy ex abusive Girlfriend, moving into a nice neighborhood with a bunch of great neighbors then someone telling me hey your crazy ex is moving in after being away from ten years and you have to live with her again.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                          Exactly. Not one comment in here about adding power house OU. Ags and SEC are not afraid of competition. OU would be a great fit. No one wants Texas.

Sips are like every Californian moving to TX. We ****ed up our own conference so bad let’s move to a new conference... and once we get there, we will do everything in our power to change it to how we want it to be. That school in Austin represents everything that is wrong in this country.

All the beautiful college towns in the SE we get to visit and tailgate, let’s add the most liberal school and City in the South. We can step over Hobo Hippies everywhere with students running around swinging dildos. Not a good fit in the SEC

I want Texas an i think they’d be a good fit for the sec

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                            @Burntorange Bowhunter
                            I stand corrected.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              Bull****! No one is coveting the tu football program. It’s trash! Maybe ou but not tu.
                              I wasn't wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                                Wrong. I said SEC should not take TU because they are a cancer to every conference they are in. Their school, beliefs, Austin and everything about them does not fit in the SEC culture. Their football program being trash isn’t the issue.

I’ve said it multiple times, I’ll say it again. I would like to renew the rivalry and play every year. I just do not want Sips in the SEC.

Its like finally getting away from a pyscho crazy ex abusive Girlfriend, moving into a nice neighborhood with a bunch of great neighbors then someone telling me hey your crazy ex is moving in after being away from ten years and you have to live with her again.
                                I think of it more like a psycho cousin than an ex. We didn't choose to be "related" to UT and it's looking like we may never be able to be seperated from each other no matter how hard we try!!

Comment

Working...
                                X