Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The PAC better get busy and add 4 or they might very well get poached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      Hopefully Texas can draw Bama as a cross division rival.
      We are moving Bama to the East for yall. You should be helping us pack the moving van.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Same thing with the Sark and Chris Beard hire. Its amazing the Texas Athletic Department has been so tight lipped on these moves. Over the years, that office had the loosest lips of anybody in the country. The Board, the Ad, and the President are all in step together and its a great thing to see. It gives me hope that things are truly turning around in Austin.

I imagine Abbott can't be happy this leaked. If he truly does have some power one way or another in this manner can't imagine he would want any reason to alienate Aggie, Baylor, TCU & Tech conservatives going into a tough primary.

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by Aggiehunter11 View Post
          I imagine Abbott can't be happy this leaked. If he truly does have some power one way or another in this manner can't imagine he would want any reason to alienate Aggie, Baylor, TCU & Tech conservatives going into a tough primary.

Fairwell tour

Last edited by Chad C; 07-23-2021, 09:19 AM.

Comment

What are the other reasons?
            UT is a cancer and i could absolutely see why the SEC would be hesitant. They just dismantled a whole conference in which the majority of the issues stemmed from them. Why ruin a good thing. Good comparison, UT is California. They ruined their current home and want to flee elsewhere so they can start to ruin that as well lol. But in all seriousness, without the money they bring, they would never be in discussion to join on merit alone. They are their own worst enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter11 View Post
              Didn't he publicly say he wanted to get A&M & Texas back to playing each other in the last year or so?

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                The PAC better get busy and add 4 or they might very well get poached.

Geography saves them, who's going to poach them the B12 LOL. They are by far going to be tallest midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  UT is a cancer and i could absolutely see why the SEC would be hesitant. They just dismantled a whole conference in which the majority of the issues stemmed from them. Why ruin a good thing. Good comparison, UT is California. They ruined their current home and want to flee elsewhere so they can start to ruin that as well lol. But in all seriousness, without the money they bring, they would never be in discussion to join on merit alone. They are their own worst enemy.
                  its a pattern, SWC, B12, rinse repeat...

Comment

I hear this a lot. Please explain the issues.

Comment

Just recent history Texas backroom deal trying to set up a move to the Pac and telling A&M that don't worry we will take care of you.

Comment

Looking like PAC 12 for Tech if rumors are true but who knows. Not being that competitive in football makes the sting a lot less lol.

Money aside, that neither is bleeding for, I hope OU is ready for 7-5 seasons as the norm and for UT... haha well nothing changes for them except a few more spots further back on the bus. Never seen two fan bases, especially UT, so eager and happy to get their teeth kicked in hahaha. It is going to be funny seeing UT expect all the favorable treatment the Big 12 gave them then getting backhanded by the SEC and bent over by Bama. Careful what you wish for boys!
                        I've never seen anyone with a worse "little man syndrome" than what you've got, in regards to CFB. It'd be hilarious if it weren't so **** annoying.

Comment

He mad.

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                            its a pattern, SWC, B12, rinse repeat...
                            I get change is inevitable but with better Conference Leadership and UT not being entitled to more, the Big 12 would still be a big contender with Aggie, and the other schools that UT ran off.

The part of this that i and many others dont like is the state/regional schools no longer playing each other. Say what you want but A&M, Tech, UT, Baylor, maybe TCU and Definitely OU and Okie Light should play each other every year. Too much history to just erase. Lots of fans are gonna be the ultimate losers here. Lot of OU Alum in my fam and they hate the idea of not playing the mentioned schools and further more not being able to reasonably travel to games under the proposed changes. But is what it is i suppose.

Comment

“Texas ain’t special in the SEC” Full Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                                “Texas ain’t special in the SEC” Full Ride.
                                True.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X