This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Weren't you rah-rah-ing about the Directors Cup standing and Tech's standings a year ago?

Texas just won the Directors cup. I figured that must have meant something based on all that garbage on the baseball thread. lol
    I was just pointing out facts to the Aggies and Longhorns on there bashing Tech. At which point i believe i proved, with data, that they were all about the same with Tech having the edge in the Big 3 men's sports (wins) over the last amount of *** years or right there close. But that said, this isnt about Tech so carry on inflating your egos lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lawbu View Post
      Texas hasn't been relevant in a major sport in the last decade. Why not collect more money and just maintain their mediocrity. It makes perfect sense for them.

From a wins and losses standpoint it would seem to make less sense for Oklahoma who, unlike Texas, is a perennial playoff contender (only to get destroyed by an SEC team). The money is just hard to pass up.

It's a matter of deciding whether they want to become Arkansas and aTm and a compete for a conference championship once every other decade and have more money than they know what to do with or have less money and, for OU, continue to be a national power in football. History says they will take the money and run.
      Good stuff, by major sport are we only talking the Men's big 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        I was just pointing out facts to the Aggies and Longhorns on there bashing Tech. At which point i believe i proved, with data, that they were all about the same with Tech having the edge in the Big 3 men's sports (wins) over the last amount of *** years or right there close. But that said, this isnt about Tech so carry on inflating your egos lol.
        There is literally not one fact in anything you have posted lol. Just butthurt feels spewed...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
          There is literally not one fact in anything you have posted lol. Just butthurt feels spewed...
          Pay attention. We were referring to a different thread, not this one.

Comment

This the most entertaining this thread has ever been, for sure since 11/24/11

Comment

Pay attention. We were referring to a different thread, not this one.
              I am, and not one thing you have said in THIS THREAD, is a fact or even close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                One asked the other how they’d sale their program. Where will Tech end up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Still irrelevant and stuck in Lubbock.

Comment

Just got this email. I bet smart got it as well

https://texags.com/s/40715/close-the...tm_content=100

As if SEC Media Days needed any extra juice, Brent Zwerneman's Wednesday report that OU and Texas have reached out to the Southeastern Conference about joining the league made immediate waves. Billy and David react to the story.

Comment

Olin is a trip, I've seen some of his stuff posted on here before.

Comment

Tech still mad. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                        This the most entertaining this thread has ever been, for sure since 11/24/11

I love it makes this COVID recovery more tolerable lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What happens to Kansas basketball?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            What happens to Kansas basketball?

Big 10

Comment

Big 10
                              Yeah I was about to edit my post.

Comment

Will all gas no brakes still be the gimmick slogan in the SEC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X