No announcement yet.

A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still hopeful on a recovery of that great buck. Best of luck this morning.

Comment

good luck today boys! hope you find him!

Comment

I'm gonna burn out my refresh button and I need to get more work done, so bring on the updates with pictures please, now, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
          I'm gonna burn out my refresh button and I need to get more work done, so bring on the updates with pictures please, now, please.
          If some People would stop Posting and Bringing it back up I would stop Clicking on it every time hoping for Good News

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
            If some People would stop Posting and Bringing it back up I would stop Clicking on it every time hoping for Good News

Dang it Bo! I saw you post and I thought the same thing! LOL

Comment

It's fenced, right? So you should find him, alive or dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                It's fenced, right? So you should find him, alive or dead?
                Ha! A fence means nothing on 2500 acres. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. He will need buzzards to even give him a chance if the deer isn't where he last saw him or very close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                  Ha! A fence means nothing on 2500 acres. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. He will need buzzards to even give him a chance if the deer isn't where he last saw him or very close to it.

2,500 acres with swamps and thickets! He could never find him!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Still no luck.

4 of us walked for 4 hrs with nothing.

Thanks to the power of the green screen the calvary is on the way with a dog that might change the outcome.

We may have a fence but you could lose a herd of elephants inside it. Without a significant change of luck that buck may never be seen again.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                        Still no luck.

4 of us walked for 4 hrs with nothing.

Thanks to the power of the green screen the calvary is on the way with a dog that might change the outcome.

We may have a fence but you could lose a herd of elephants inside it. Without a significant change of luck that buck may never be seen again.
                        Man I hope the dog works! Makes me want to call in sick again and come help!

Keep us posted.

Comment

Thanks for the Update Rusty. Yall will find him just keep doing what your doing.

Comment

Good Luck Rusty. Hope it works out!

Comment

Dog should be close if not there!!! Good luck!

Comment

A good dog is hard to beat. A man will live his whole life and will have only one of those Top dogs. Hope that dog shows up at your place

Comment

Working...
                                X