X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

After Team USA decided to change the 7 red stripes on their crest to the Gay Agenda colors, I’ll root for any team that plays against them. I’m a veteran and more patriotic than most people I know, but I can’t support this un-American and degenerate behavior. Don’t tread on me.

Comment

They didn't 'decide' to change the stripe colors...Qatar officials banned any & all of that nonsense & USA had all red stripes. Heck, you are in danger of getting jailed if fans try to consume alcohol.

Englad is 'saying' they will still wear the rainbow on their uniform...we shall see.

USA should have won that game...that penalty for the go ahead goal kick was idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          They didn't 'decide' to change the stripe colors...Qatar officials banned any & all of that nonsense & USA had all red stripes. Heck, you are in danger of getting jailed if fans try to consume alcohol.

Englad is 'saying' they will still wear the rainbow on their uniform...we shall see.

USA should have won that game...that penalty for the go ahead goal kick was idiotic.
          So Qatar wouldn't let them do it? Still not gonna support "our guys" simply for attempting to do it.

Comment

Growing up, the guys that hated soccer couldn’t last a game because they played football and thought they were in shape

Comment

Those guys are in elite shape for sure.

All the flopping and complaining wears me out, but I still hope our boys beat England and Iraan.

Comment

Yeah, that USA defender is an idiot for making that 'from behind' tackle IN THE BOX !
                The USA dominated that game. England will be a BIG test.

Agreed. One has to be in GREAT aerobic shape and the 'football' types just ... aren't.

Comment

USA put up a great match vs. England for what its worth.

BUMP for todays match vs. Iran

Comment

"Soccer is not a sport because you cant use your arms. Anything that you cant usue your arms is not a sport. Anoter reason it cant be a sport is they got dots on the ball. No GD dots on the ball." George Carlin

Comment

If they can pull out the W over Iran, then they advance, which is a big deal for soccer advancement in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
                        USA put up a great match vs. England for what its worth.

BUMP for todays match vs. Iran
                        What time?????

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          What time?????
                          Fox 1:00

Comment

Did yall see that china will time delay every game so that they delete out as much scenes as possible that shows all the people in the arena without mask, before allowing their citizens watch. That is some hard core dictatorship stuff right there

Comment

They lost me the second that soccer wanted to change their logo to honor LGBTQ+.

Since when does where someone want to place their Johnson or tongue apply to a national team?? Total political BS. I will never watch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Did yall see that china will time delay every game so that they delete out as much scenes as possible that shows all the people in the arena without mask, before allowing their citizens watch. That is some hard core dictatorship stuff right there
                                Gives our media a chubby I bet, they try to only show what they want us to see as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X