No announcement yet.

Best Deer Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had this doe show up one year out of the blue with tags in each ear. Now mind you this is a low fence place. And when the rut hit she would be seen from one end of the ranch to the other. And she always had that roughed up walk of shame look to her and those ear tags like big ear rings. We named her “Skank”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First name: breakfast
      Last name: tacos

Comment

We had Tom Brokeoff a few years ago. Tom was a potential shooter until he broke of his main beam shortly after hard horned. Had pictures of him in January, so he made through the season. Never saw him after that.

Comment

[QUOTE=tnwilliams;16509269]One named “Flash” because a good friend of mine was going to take picture of him to make sure he was a shooter. Had him at twenty but forgot to turn off his flash. Busted him, hence Flash

Had one years ago on high fence place named. Obama because he got really big, really fast. Just like the man. Had to be careful when in town talking about shooting Obama. Lol.

Be careful, naming that deer obama could be considered animal abuse

Comment

M'Fer, because that M'Fer is never around when I am there

Comment

I had 1 I called Intramurals. He was a Big XII (12) pointer. For those that don't remember, look up Dan Hawkins Colorado rant.

I also had 1 I called goal posts. His brow tines curved out and for some reason I thought goal post was appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                We have one that has a chunk of his ear missing. We call him Holyfield.
                LMBO!

Comment

Called a yearling doe Spazz because everytime I saw her she was hauling bootay from some unknown reason. I watched her scrape a a pretty good sized flap of skin on the inside of
                  her rear leg trying to jump a fence.

Comment

Megalodon...big double drop tine, only saw him once

Huggy Bear...old 12 point, my hunting buddy named him that because the deers limp made him "walk like a pimp"

Hollywood...big axis buck, i passed on him to let his antlers grow but never saw him again. Gorgeous deer.

Currently looking for good candidates for Papi Chulo and Belshazzar

Comment

The one doe that always comes into feeder extremely nervous and with her ears laid flat straight back. Always snorting, stomping and pacing around. Will have everyone on high alert. She definitely needs to go. I call her Laidback.

Comment

I name all of mine…….MEAT !

Comment

Nut Sack 10! lol
                          Attached Files

Comment

We have 2 bucks that hang out together all year long that we have literally never seen in daylight on camera or with human eye. They are both 7.5 or older....we call them "The Ghost" and "The Darkness"

Comment

Some that come to mind from years past........Globberhead, French Tickler, One-eyed Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                                Named a buck “Corn Star” back in 2011 or so. He had a drop with two bulges on it. Lol!
                                We named one Ron Jeremy one year. He was an ugly deer but was very well endowed in the brow tine department... Name seemed to fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X