Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where yall located

Comment

Bottom line is quality time with your kids. Whether or not you find the deer, and I hope you do, is irrelevant in the grand scheme. Good job dad!

Comment

Good luck in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
          Where yall located

Jackson co .

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            Strummer I usually agree with many of your post or comments.

This one above the necessity for age minimums. For hunting. Yes we all know 3 people who shot a buck with a .410. Reality is. Large game need to be held for older more mature audience or shooters.
            Ouch

Comment

Good luck on the recovery, use this mistake as a teaching time for your kiddo. And be thankfull you got to spend some quality time with her. Keep a good attitude about it, kids observe way more than we think.

Comment

Good luck on the recovery! Good job getting her out there!

Comment

Sounds like someone is jealous they haven’t shot anything and a 10 yr old has

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck tomorrow!

Both my kids started shooting deer at 6. I planned to wait until they were 8-10, but they were READY a little earlier. Haven’t slowed down since!

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                      Good luck tomorrow!

Both my kids started shooting deer at 6. I planned to wait until they were 8-10, but they were READY a little earlier. Haven’t slowed down since!

Baylee hunted hard last year just never had a shot opportunity. She did learn a lot . She was calm cool and collected u till after she made the shot . She did great .

Comment

you will find him-100 yards into the property tomorrow!!

I was one of those kids (40 yrs ago) that shot his first with a .410-turned out just fine sir...

don't feed the troll

Comment

Best of luck in the morning!

Comment

Good luck Sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                              Strummer I usually agree with many of your post or comments.

This one above the necessity for age minimums. For hunting. Yes we all know 3 people who shot a buck with a .410. Reality is. Large game need to be held for older more mature audience or shooters.
                              C'mon, Big Lee, this does not sound like your normal posts. Put the bottle down and come back tomorrow.

Keith, good job with the youngster. Hope you find him tomorrow.

Comment

Hoping you find him in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X