Man I screwed up this evening..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    Strummer I usually agree with many of your post or comments.

This one above the necessity for age minimums. For hunting. Yes we all know 3 people who shot a buck with a .410. Reality is. Large game need to be held for older more mature audience or shooters.
    I disagree sir. All my kids had killed many deer and hogs before they were 10. I wouldn’t trade those time for the world and didn’t need politicians telling what age I can take MY kids hunting. You must not have kids?

Comment

What does age have to do with it? Good grief

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post

She was all smiles
        That’s awesome!
        You did nothing wrong!
        Good luck on finding him.

Comment

This one above the necessity for age minimums. For hunting. Yes we all know 3 people who shot a buck with a .410. Reality is. Large game need to be held for older more mature audience or shooters.
          Tool of the year comment…sometimes it pays to keep your misguided opinions to yourself…this was one of those times.

Comment

I don’t have permission to be on the property. I have to get ahold of the land owner.
            Yeah I hear ya bud. When I bought my Slice of Texas in Edwards Co. I made it a point to meet every owner who borders me just for an occasion such as this. We all agreed that if “we” were trailing a wounded animal “we” were allowed to proceed with a simple call/text afterwards as to why/when “we” crossed. In the 4yrs being out there “we” haven’t had a single issue on this subject matter. Hope you recover your little one’s deer.

Comment

It happens. Good luck tomorrow

Comment

You are turning into a trash poster.

Strummer thanks for taking your kid hunting and letting her shoot one.

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
                  I disagree sir. All my kids had killed many deer and hogs before they were 10. I wouldn’t trade those time for the world and didn’t need politicians telling what age I can take MY kids hunting. You must not have kids?
                  Agree with ^^^^^^^

Comment

Let us know. My old lady shot two deer. Liver shots. They both made it a lot further than I looked. The buzzards help. Move slow. When you run out of blood look for the trails. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
                      Let us know. My old lady shot two deer. Liver shots. They both made it a lot further than I looked. The buzzards help. Move slow. When you run out of blood look for the trails. Good luck.

We need an age limit on old lady’s

I kid, I kid lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Fingers crossed in the morning for y’all!

Where was the shot with the deer making it as far as it has?

It looked like it was double lunged . Shot was good . Blood was great up to where it bedded down . After I jumped him it wasn’t great but I followed it another 300 yards . Before it crossed into the property I don’t have permission to be on. I do have his name and number now . But I was told not to call him this late.

Comment

It looked like it was double lunged . Shot was good . Blood was great up to where it bedded down . After I jumped him it wasn’t great but I followed it another 300 yards . Before it crossed into the property I don’t have permission to be on. I do have his name and number now . But I was told not to call him this late.
                          Good call and looking forward to seeing LDP’s in the morning! Good luck!

Comment

Hate that for the kiddo, I’m sure she’s disappointed.

As for the age of the shooter……these days there is so much competition for a kid’s attention if you don’t start them fairly young you might lose them to something else. Keep on your path !

Comment

I would give him a holler. I would be ecstatic if a young hunter shot something and it crossed my property and I could help somehow.

Comment

Just from that description, sounds like liver and maybe 1 lung to me. As long as the landowners work with you you’ll find him laid up in some thick stuff tomorrow. Blood probably won’t be great. Keep an eye out around water if you have any near by.

Comment

Working...
                                X