No announcement yet.

2022 Formula 1 Season!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferrari is showing out! And great job by K-Mag. What a drive (not so much in first practice today tho) Might have to become a Haas fan this season.
    Also nice to see the Mercs struggle as a team.

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
      LeClerc fastest in Free Practice 2 today in Saudi Arabia. Then Verstappen, Sainz and Perez.

Wow, glad to see Ferrari is at the top in FP2… maybe last week wasn’t a one off for the boys in red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

so whats wrong with Ricardo? Lando looks to be figuring it out

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
          Wow, glad to see Ferrari is at the top in FP2… maybe last week wasn’t a one off for the boys in red

I agree. I'm ready to see the red team winning again. Or at least fighting for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd P View Post
            so whats wrong with Ricardo? Lando looks to be figuring it out
            He took a little bit of time last year to get used to the McLaren, but he seemed to be doing better with it by the end of the season. Not as good as Lando, but better than he was doing.

I know that everyone has new cars this year, but look at Perez and Russell. They are right there with their teammate. As a Ricciardo fan, I have to say I'm disappointed.

Not sure what happened with Kevin Magnussen today. I know he had issues with the car in FP1. Might have hampered him in FP2 as well. Hope he can get it sorted and is back in the mix. I'm ready to cheer on Haas as well!

Comment

While FP1 was coming to a close, the Aramco oil plant 12 miles from the track was hit with missiles. FP2 was delayed for 15 minutes. And everything is carrying on as normal at the track.

I don't think I would feel safe.

Formula 1 will proceed with the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix as planned after a missile attack was launched on an oil facility near the Jeddah Circuit on Friday. 

Comment

While FP1 was coming to a close, the Aramco oil plant 12 miles from the track was hit with missiles. FP2 was delayed for 15 minutes. And everything is carrying on as normal at the track.

I don't think I would feel safe.

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/999410...despite-attack

Say no to terrorisms , the show must go on!!

Comment

So, from the previous article, it appears the TEAM PRINCIPALS agreed to continue the event. The drivers are currently in a meeting of their own, deciding what to do.

Comment

After 4 hours of meetings, it looks like there's a stalemate and no clear outcome. As it stands, they are still racing.

Comment

After 4 hours of meetings, it looks like there's a stalemate and no clear outcome. As it stands, they are still racing.

Hard to fathom what’s going through those drivers heads right now

Comment

Free Practice 3 ended with LeClerc fastest, followed by Verstappen, Perez and Sainz.

I know FP3 isn't the best indicator of all out speed, but it was good to see Magnussen in 8th. Gasly in 7th!!

I heard them talk about Mercedes planning to "turn up their engines" for qualifying in a couple hours.

Comment

Fingers crossed, knock on wood but the Ferraris look fast in qualifying

Comment

Perez takes Pole Position in a dramatic Qualifying session.

Hamilton was knocked out in Q1 (first time since 2017). Schumacher had a high speed crash in Q2 which brought the session to a stop for about an hour.

Perez, then LeClerc, Sainz, and Verstappen.

Both McLarens knocked out in Q2.

Comment

Here is a video of Mick Schumacher's accident in Q2:

Comment

Thanks F1... and yea like you I am a Ricardo fan and yes I am a little disappointed hes not figuring out this new ride.. been away from the house so I haven't watched the qualifying runs.

Can't wait to make it back and get some seat time, so to speak, lol

Todd

Comment

Working...
                                X