• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother said he just let a nice young 12 point walk

Comment

Good luck boys!!

Comment

Seems a little slow. Maybe there isn’t that many TBH’rs out there this year. These threads are usually smoking with updates. Stay awake and good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
          Seems a little slow. Maybe there isn’t that many TBH’rs out there this year. These threads are usually smoking with updates. Stay awake and good luck!!

Truth

Comment

Just let a beautiful young ten go. My phone isn’t letting me upload pics for some reason.

Comment

5 doe, 3 bucks, one of which as a shooter 8. None took the heavy trail I’m on. 45 yards to the East and I would have been on blood about now. Going to hold out here until tomorrow and see y’all what happens. Torn about relocating a bit to the East or waiting .

Comment

Originally posted by bowpro12 View Post
                5 doe, 3 bucks, one of which as a shooter 8. None took the heavy trail I’m on. 45 yards to the East and I would have been on blood about now. Going to hold out here until tomorrow and see y’all what happens. Torn about relocating a bit to the East or waiting .

Trust your instincts. You will be successful.

Going on an adventure!

Comment

Sounds like they are up and moving good luck guys

Comment

One small doe but now the sun is out

Comment

Originally posted by bowpro12 View Post
                      Been there done that, if I would've moved I would have got him...

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo View Post
                        Trust your instincts. You will be successful.
                        Hopefully people know the difference between intuition and instincts.

Intuition - Emotionally based responses which are often counter intuitive.
                        Example: The H is a hunt of the lifetime, so don't take the risk of missing out.
                        Feeling: I should set up a stand on the heavy trail because deer use this as a main highway.

Instinct - Experience and knowledge based response.
                        Example: During pre-rut and rut doe's are trying to avoid raging bucks, deer are aware of hunting pressure, and buck's rarely utilize main trails for travel.
                        Facts: Don't go against the laws of nature because you will lose. Find the hard to travel trail or the thickest, nastiest, untraveled area that will provide deer shelter and then setup with right wind.

Pulling for you guys! Make it happen.
                        Last edited by blide; 11-16-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Single doe so far.

Comment

Originally posted by blide View Post
                            Hopefully people know the difference between intuition and instincts.

Intuition - Emotionally based responses which are often counter intuitive.
                            Example: The H is a hunt of the lifetime, so don't take the risk of missing out.
                            Feeling: I should set up a stand on the heavy trail because deer use this as a main highway.

Instinct - Experience and knowledge based response.
                            Example: During pre-rut and rut doe's are trying to avoid raging bucks, deer are aware of hunting pressure, and buck's rarely utilize main trails for travel.
                            Facts: Don't go against the laws of nature because you will lose. Find the hard to travel trail or the thickest, nastiest, untraveled area that will provide deer shelter and then setup with right wind.

Pulling for you guys! Make it happen.
                            Also... Don't listen to the dock talk, go with your gut

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                                Also... Don't listen to the dock talk, go with your gut
                                I agree! Here's some reading material while you wait for the next buck to show up: https://www.newsweek.com/should-you-...xplains-929459

Comment

Working...
                                X