No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Binance is effectively dead now, at least in Texas, correct?

So where are y’all buying this stuff through?

Comment

Dogecoin is crazy right now buy, buy, buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Coinbase went IPO yesterday. Thoughts?

Comment

If you're having issues getting the XRP out and in the bank, since XRP trading was suspended on many platforms I started using Uphold. Sure there are some fees to get there but i am more than covering fees on what I am making with XRP. I'll buy ETH or LTC on Coinbase and transfer to Uphold then convert to XRP and reverse to get back to the bank. ETH is faster than LTC.

Comment

Originally posted by 80transam View Post
            If you're having issues getting the XRP out and in the bank, since XRP trading was suspended on many platforms I started using Uphold. Sure there are some fees to get there but i am more than covering fees on what I am making with XRP. I'll buy ETH or LTC on Coinbase and transfer to Uphold then convert to XRP and reverse to get back to the bank. ETH is faster than LTC.
            Is it easier to use than some of the other platforms (Binance, Bittrex, etc.)?

Comment

Bitcoin set to have mega crash

XRP---if you're going to invest on uphold get a NANO OFFLINE LEDGER..their is issues security wise with uphold

xrp is going to explode, get as much as possible, likely going to hit 26$ sooner than later

Comment

@RydersPopsGG you're absolutely right, thanks I've had mine in the exchange but getting the ledger.

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
                  xrp is going to explode, get as much as possible, likely going to hit 26$ sooner than later
                  How? You can't even buy it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    How? You can't even buy it here.
                    Upload app , only use a nano offline ledger though it anyone does

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
                      Upload app , only use a nano offline ledger though it anyone does
                      So you can buy it through the Nano Ledger? I don’t understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        So you can buy it through the Nano Ledger? I don’t understand.
                        No you can buy it without one but I wouldn’t recommend buying any crypto on uphold app without a nano ledger..

Comment

I would make whoever you take crypto / blockchain advice from explain what the tech is, how it works, and how it’s used before listening too much.

Comment

I would make whoever you take crypto / blockchain advice from explain what the tech is, how it works, and how it’s used before listening too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                              but Doge has a meme so it must be a good

Comment

Secure, grow and manage your crypto and NFTs with Ledger’s most popular wallet, Ledger Nano S Plus. Review your transactions with ease and take control while on the move, all with uncompromising security. Product color may vary slightly from pictures due to manufacturing process.

☝🏼☝🏼Great tool to have dealing with crypto , can stack all your ledgers into one wallet also

Comment

Working...
                                X