No announcement yet.

Krivoman Outdoors is looking for Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or call RL Burdosky in Hallettsville. He sell hunting and fishing supplies also. He lives in Victoria and has a shop in Hallettsville also. 361-655-4700.

Comment

Another for On Target in Canton.

Comment

I would give them a call. Very convenient location and everyone stops in Lytle on the way south at the HEB Plus to load up on groceries. Nice folks!
        Trophy Buck Inc.
        IH-35 South of San Antonio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can get you a contact for Standleys feed. They have a store in Madisonville just a little ways of interstate 45 and then another here in Franklin that is only about 35 minutes from college station.

Comment

Brush to Bay Outfitters in Hallettsville,TX

Northside Ranch Pet & Garden Center in Victoria,TX

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
              Check with Elusive Wildlife in Conroe, I think they would be a good fit.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

X2. That's where I buy most of my feeders and hunting lights.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                Mitch,
                So glad you are gonna do this. It’s not always easy to get up to your place.
                Wheelers and Struttys in Boerne would be great options. Both right on I10.
                Let me know if i can help in any way.
                I agree, Boerne would be a great area for a Dealer!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  Mitch, are these your blinds at Smith Goat and Sheep Equipment in Athens? Saw the add on the book of faces.

I thought the same thing, but the guy selling them on Facebook explained it.

Comment

Get with Karl at Ultramatic feeders. He's a sponsor and an awesome guy to deal with. He's west of Houston on 290.

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                      Get with Karl at Ultramatic feeders. He's a sponsor and an awesome guy to deal with. He's west of Houston on 290.
                      I have talked to Karl a couple times and he said he was intersted, but has not pulled the trigger yet. :-) It would be a good fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                        I have talked to Karl a couple times and he said he was intersted, but has not pulled the trigger yet. :-) It would be a good fit.
                        I couldn't agree more!

Comment

I am guessing you already thought of Los Cazadores Pearsall. I am not necessarily promoting them other than you would probably get maximum exposure there since so well known and on I 35.

Comment

Call Mike at jacobys feed & seed in Melvin right outside Brady. Huge hunting/store operation. Mike is the buyer for the shop, and a bowhunter himself

Comment

Buck Stop is a TBH sponsor. On I-35W Near Alvarado.

Comment

Brady would be good I bet, always a bunch of hunters during season... my buddy has a ranch there and he bought 2 or 3 of your blinds when I recommended them.

Comment

Working...
                                X