Oh the Irony of it all!!![emoji23][emoji23]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh the Irony of it all!!![emoji23][emoji23]

You just can't make this stuff up folks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That arsehole has all the potential and signs of going postal some day... Anyone who can call up and leave his young daughter a voice mail calling her a little pig, and going off with total lack of concern or respect for the highest office in our land is capable of unlimited violence and mayhem... I think his mental state should prevent him from ever purchasing a firearm!!

Comment

He was good in beetlejuice. Now he has lost touch with reality like most in Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        That arsehole has all the potential and signs of going postal some day... Anyone who can call up and leave his young daughter a voice mail calling her a little pig, and going off with total lack of concern or respect for the highest office in our land is capable of unlimited violence and mayhem... I think his mental state should prevent him from ever purchasing a firearm!!
        He called her worse than a little pig in that message. It is amazing how much the left let's slide time and time again when it is one of their own. This guy should have been toast long ago for all of his foul behavior.

Comment

Yep and all I want to taking him on a hunting trip... Just one...

Comment

...or trolling for sharks offshore... lot cleaner and no disposal required...

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiice....

Comment

There is a reason that I've always held the wisdom of my elders in high reguard!!!

Comment

He looks like a camel licked his forehead in that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                    He looks like a camel licked his forehead in that picture.
                    Yea to bad it wasn't a 2x4!!!!!!
                    He probably beat up a girl over the parking spot.....

Comment

How anyone takes any of his opinions seriously is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                      X