Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

New proof of license law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New proof of license law

Just came across this tidbit of information. Effective September 1, you no longer have to have your paper hunting/fishing license on your person. You can show a picture of it on your phone or pull it up via the tpwd website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was stupid anyway. I got a ticket for not having my license on me duck hunting. It was in the truck a few hundred yards away.

Comment

Good deal

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        That was stupid anyway. I got a ticket for not having my license on me duck hunting. It was in the truck a few hundred yards away.
        They have bills to pay too ya know...

Comment

Last year dove season opener a buddy didn’t have a license because the only one place in town to buy one had a broken machine. He obviously should have bought one sooner. We got checked first thing in the morning and the GW assisted him in purchasing a license online. Your allowed to show proof of vehicle insurance via a picture too. In South Dakota every year when we buy a license they tell us to take a pic of it with our phone in case we get checked and can’t find a paper copy.

Comment

Lifetime hunting/fishing license here. Gamewardens on the Trinity gave me a ticket for no proof of fishing license. Asked them to follow me back to the ramp to the truck. "No" Then sped off in that direction. lol

Comment

Now you will have to worry about dropping your phone in the water

Comment

good luck tagging a deer with a picture of your tags

Comment

I saw some guys wade fishing that the same thing happened to.

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                    Truth.[emoji23][emoji1787]

Gary

Comment

Tagged

Comment

If you voluntarily hand your phone to a cop of any kind, you deserve a ticket...

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                          I was wondering the same, do you have to take new pic of harvest log each time u use a tag?

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                            If you voluntarily hand your phone to a cop of any kind, you deserve a ticket...
                            thats y i took the tpwd app off my phone. u give them access to yur pics. no thanks copper!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                              Word.

I got hauled to jail for fishing without a license. And I wasn't even fishin.

Comment

Working...
                              X