No announcement yet.

Baddest dude you will ever see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew the name, now I know the story. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for bringing this back up. Good time to revisit this example of genuine heroism. Really beyond comprehension to contemplate the hell he went through trying to save all he could -- with 40 wounds, holding his own intestines in with his hands. Definitely not a safe space there....

Comment

Outstanding Master Sergeant Benavidez!
        Thanks for sharing TKK

Comment

My uncle ws friends with msgt benavides.
          Always said he was the toughest human he ever knew.

Comment

So much greatness. I wish more Americans would stand-up against the disrespect shown to our flag and country these days. The kids now have seen so much of it - and seen it go unchallenged for the most part - that they’ve become desensitized to it and don’t understand what men like Roy has done for them.

Comment

A truly Great Man. I have read his story several times. We travel 59 on the way to the lease and have tried to tell the kids his story as we drive, but I end up getting choked up and cut it short. Guess I need to buy the book.

Comment

Absolute stud! We need more Americans like him.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Great video. That man is funny and tough as nails.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                    Every weak sister, America hating, Hollywood suck-up, Democrat should have to watch this and then explain to America how a man this great, with so much love of country and duty, can come from a country as bad as they say America is. God bless him!
                    Exactly what I was thinking, well said!

Comment

I ran across the previously posted video earlier today (there was a profile article about him in The Patriot Post about a week back), and I thought I'd share it, but then found this thread here.

So I wanted to bring this thread back to the top with Memorial Day coming up as a way to bring the memory of our fallen back into focus. With MSGT Benavidez being a Texan, patriot, and a true example of the kind of person we should be strive to be, this seemed to be the best way to start.

I just wish I would have had the opportunity to meet the man and shake his hand. Although, many of us have met a lot of men just like him... and never knew it!

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                      True hero and ******!! I’ve read his biography, great read. Though I do wonder, why there’s not a movie based on his life...
                      Probably because even Chuck Norris would never be able to step into this man's shoes and be on par with that level of bad@ss!!!

Comment

Outstanding. War hero. Amazing

Comment

Great American!

Comment

When I read the thread title, I thought, this better be about Roy. Wasn’t disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by russ79 View Post
                              every weak sister, america hating, hollywood suck-up, democrat should have to watch this and then explain to america how a man this great, with so much love of country and duty, can come from a country as bad as they say america is. God bless him!

Amen!

Comment

tag

Comment

Working...
                                X