Wolf attacks campers in Banff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolf attacks campers in Banff

Not my kind of wakeup call. It would have been nice to have had a firearm handy, but Canadians don't believe that we have a right to defend ourselves.

Comment

That would suck, they are huge critters. Hopefully he does not contract rabies.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

wow thats insane!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
            Not my kind of wakeup call. It would have been nice to have had a firearm handy, but Canadians don't believe that we have a right to defend ourselves.
            We cant have firearms in our parks either......the folks at Yellowstone dont play!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              We cant have firearms in our parks either......the folks at Yellowstone dont play!!!

Yes, you can. Congress passed a law that carry is permitted. Firing a weapon is still illegal in some parks, but I'll take the penalty over a wolf attack.

Comment

Yes, you can. Congress passed a law that carry is permitted. Firing a weapon is still illegal in some parks, but I'll take the penalty over a wolf attack.
                I must have missed that ruling?[emoji848] Should have had mine in Jackson Hole last year, alot of strange granola crunchers were there. Wolf attack is about 1 in a gazillion, but I hear ya!

Comment

Well that is insane. Glad everyone is ok. But wow what a story.

Comment

Yikes! We were just in Banff and Jasper a couple weeks ago. We weren't camping, but we did a ton of hiking. I kept an eye out for wolves and grizzly. Didn't see either of those, but we saw black bear and just about every other critter that roams up there. Awesome place. Wresting a wolf would SUCK.

Comment

Yep, second time we went there, we were legal

Comment

No gun so a large knife would have helped unless the Canadians have outlawed them as well.

Comment

wow, can't believe he had no way to protect his family. glad everyone came out okay. Fee, what a hero.

Comment

I heard that you can have a shotgun. Anyone knows if that is correct?

Comment

Heck an experience they won’t soon forget.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X