Creed XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creed XS

Anybody have or still shoot a Creed XS? pros cons? might be buying one from a friend, is $400 to much

I’ve never shot one but from what I’ve read and heard, that’s a pretty sweet shootin bow. And comparing to other used prices online it looks like $400 is a bit better than fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I shot a creed xs for awhile. I liked it and it was very smooth. My only complaint was it seemed louder than normal. I took it back to a local shop(they are a joke) and his response was that was just how that bow sounded. Could’ve been true, but I doubt it.

Comment

I wanted one baaad but ended up with a Hoyt pro defiant for about $500 with all Hoyt accessories. (Quiver, Hoyt QAD and stabilizer) I shot the xs at west Houston and loved it but it was new and out of my price range. I love my Hoyt but I’d probably be just as happy with the XS. I think $400 is fair as long as it’s in great condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have to be honest here, I’ve set up a few and they are one of my least favorite bows I’ve had my hands on. Even with the bow set up properly pumping a 500 grain arrow they still seem remarkably loud imo. They also have a little more hand shock than I’m accustomed to. There are better bows out there at the same price point I would look at for used equipment.

Comment

I still shoot a creed xs and love it. Compact and shoots smooth, not as smooth as a carbon defiant but no complaints out of me. Always killed what i was shooting at

Comment

Love mine. I wouldn't take $400 for it. I also own a Triax. Love them both.

Comment

I’ve got one hanging in the closet now. I think mine is pretty quite. I like for a climbing tree stand bow because it’s so short. I love the thing. I wanted another one to shoot more since mine has been signed by Matt McPherson.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                  I have to be honest here, I’ve set up a few and they are one of my least favorite bows I’ve had my hands on. Even with the bow set up properly pumping a 500 grain arrow they still seem remarkably loud imo. They also have a little more hand shock than I’m accustomed to. There are better bows out there at the same price point I would look at for used equipment.

Maybe my experience was more common than I thought, but mine sounded terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                    Maybe my experience was more common than I thought, but mine sounded terrible.
                    I’m gonna have to shoot line tomorrow. To make sure I’m not telling a story but I’m pretty sure mine is pretty quite. All I have on mine is medium size cat whiskers

Comment

I wouldn’t sell you mine for that. Got no complaints other than my own abilities. My groups started to open up a bit more than I liked with the creed xs at longer ranges so I bought a halon 32 for my last elk trip. I alternate now when hunting locally and carry the creed for a backup on out of state hunts.

Comment

either way they bailed on me and added a few hundred more than the anticipated price, pluss i would have had to add a 2" longer cam for my DL. Ill pass and keep looking for another steal

Comment

Get a no cam unless you want a speed bow . I think there is a couple in classifieds .

Comment

I have a creed and it shoots well. The XS is the shorter version correct?

Comment

I really like my creed. The XS is the shorter version right?

Comment

Working...
                              X