No announcement yet.

New Fords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

31k on my '17 f250. average 16.7 overall in Austin traffic.
    About to start looking into a delete package although it runs like a scolded ape bone stock.

Comment

I know you asked about the '17 but, I have a '15 F250 long bed crew 4x4 with the 6.7. At just under 61K miles I have averaged 14.78 mpg (real number based on mileage and $ spent). My cost per mile (including all services and fuel) is $0.213

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
        I know you asked about the '17 but, I have a '15 F250 long bed crew 4x4 with the 6.7. At just under 61K miles I have averaged 14.78 mpg (real number based on mileage and $ spent). My cost per mile (including all services and fuel) is $0.213
        That’s not too bad! I had a 12 f350 before this last truck and I want to get back in a ford again but if I’m going to I want to be in the new body!

Comment

Originally posted by KingRanchKiller View Post
          35k on my ‘17 F250. Leveled with 35s, stepping up to 37s in a few weeks. Love it a lot more than my ‘15 F250.

I’ve got a 17 250 as well. Bought in March. Was thinking of a 2” level on the front, then 295’s or actual 35’s.

What amount of level did you do up front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have a 17 350 and the ride is terrible. Much rather drive the 06 350.

Comment

I have a 17' 250 with 58k miles.

like has been mentioned its a diesel hog, when I leveled it and put 35's on it the computer reports 13.5-14.2 mpg empty.

Ton of power, I love the truck. Offroad its fair for what it is, but I try and avoid mud because even a little bit of it is a butt pucker. I got stuck in 4wd in 3" of mud on a slight uphill grade.....truck would not go forward and I could not go in reverse. neighbor went thru it in a 2wd tundra.

I drive a ton of miles and for what I do its the most capable truck, I pull a 4k lb trailer behind me for hundreds of miles about 4 times a week and would not have wanted to do that with a 1/2 ton gasser

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                I’ve got a 17 250 as well. Bought in March. Was thinking of a 2” level on the front, then 295’s or actual 35’s.

What amount of level did you do up front?

I did an Icon 2.5” level with piggyback reservoir 2.5” shocks front and rear. So 2.5” front and nothing in the rear. 35s look small now, but my plan has been 37s all along. I’ve got 35x12.50r17 Toyo MT as well.
                Last edited by KingRanchKiller; 11-21-2018, 08:42 AM.

Comment

2019 1500 miles so far and love it. Put 283000 on 2008 super duty loved it also but this 2019 is really nice lots of Getty up!!!

Comment

have 5 of the new ones in my fleet and I drive a F250 2017 and they are absolute work horses. My F250 is best towing truck Ford has ever made and I own a gob of Fords.
                    Hell I have two 1997 models still going strong 7.3 baby!

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                      I have a 17' 250 with 58k miles.

like has been mentioned its a diesel hog, when I leveled it and put 35's on it the computer reports 13.5-14.2 mpg empty.

Ton of power, I love the truck. Offroad its fair for what it is, but I try and avoid mud because even a little bit of it is a butt pucker. I got stuck in 4wd in 3" of mud on a slight uphill grade.....truck would not go forward and I could not go in reverse. neighbor went thru it in a 2wd tundra.

I drive a ton of miles and for what I do its the most capable truck, I pull a 4k lb trailer behind me for hundreds of miles about 4 times a week and would not have wanted to do that with a 1/2 ton gasser

You might know this, but turn off that traction control and stability feature. The truck loses all power if those features are on in the mud.

Comment

I drive a 15 F250 and I won’t ever be driving anything but a super duty again. I left from a 99 7.3 (stupid move) to an F150. F150 was a great truck til I hit 100k. Went back to the super duty and never looked back!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I saw one of those new Ford Ranger double cabs the other day and it looked just like a Toyota Tacoma nock off.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
                            You might know this, but turn off that traction control and stability feature. The truck loses all power if those features are on in the mud.
                            Yes all traction controls were off in 4 low with rear axle locked.

If I would have aired my tires down to 30 psi it would have gone forward but with 65 lbs in a street terrain all the tires just spun

Comment

I have a 2018 F-250SD with 14k on it. These trucks are bad ***. Ford knocked it out of the park with the 6.7.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
                                31k on my '17 f250. average 16.7 overall in Austin traffic.
                                About to start looking into a delete package although it runs like a scolded ape bone stock.

This is where I got mine done

Comment

Working...
                                X