• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    I'm talking about my team sir, and playoff selection

It's called trash talk.....

Never get personal....

Some of y'all are complete ******bags....

It’ll all flush out in the end sir. OSU has a great team with some more games to prove that. I’m an LSU fan and hope it’s our two teams playing for the NC but lots of football to be played.

Some of the placing on the rankings were head scratchers but it’s early so it’ll all get figured out.

Geaux Tigahs!

Comment

Yankee gonna yankee...

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
        Yankee gonna yankee...
        Lol

My daughter is a Aggie so watch it

Comment

lane kiffin to Arkansas? yes-no ?

Comment

RLB we were joking last week but Tarleton is playing A&M in 2025 at Kyle Field. Crazy.

Comment

Last edited by JeffK; 11-12-2019, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                RLB we were joking last week but Tarleton is playing A&M in 2025 at Kyle Field. Crazy.

You know our 2025 schedule...some people might call that, crazy...we call it....

RENT FREEEEEEE

Comment

Does this stuff really sound witty in your own mind before you post it? Just curious...
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    ItI just screen shorted this post ...
                    It's gonna be fun throwing it back in your face in January .....

Some of you boys don't realize the thread from Micheal is about y'all.....
                    Perhaps you're the one that needs to grow up...

Mary was right....y'all create more drama then 10 year old school girls.....
                    That keyboard is your best friend...cuz you would never talk like that to a man's face

You’d be surprised. [emoji12] enjoy the ride...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You know our 2025 schedule...some people might call that, crazy...we call it....

RENT FREEEEEEE

I am not an Aggie fan or Tarleton fan. I seen it posted on Facebook. Couldn’t care any less about anyone else’s schedule. It was a joking conversation RLB and I were having. Notice I said RLB and not coolhandluke?

Comment

Tarleton is part of the atm system, so it makes sense...no different than TEXAS playing UTEP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                          I am not an Aggie fan or Tarleton fan. I seen it posted on Facebook. Couldn’t care any less about anyone else’s schedule. It was a joking conversation RLB and I were having. Notice I said RLB and not coolhandluke?

I’ve read your post and know your not a fan of either... don’t take the CFB thread so seriously.

It’s been very light around here this week so trying to spice it up a little.

BTW...where is RLB?

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                            Yes there is...and it will!

The selection committee sets the rankings not only on what has been played but what will be played!
                            Completely disagree. They rank them as they see them RIGHT NOW. Otherwise LSU and UGA would not both be in as they should play each other the last week. Last week they had both tOSU and Penn State in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-13-2019, 06:27 AM.

Comment

I’ve read your post and know your not a fan of either... don’t take the CFB thread so seriously.

It’s been very light around here this week so trying to spice it up a little.

BTW...where is RLB?
                              I’m here......just trying to behave!!

Comment

BTHOusce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X