What has Trump done that was bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    I never really understood this one. I mean I dont really get most of them, but what are people upset about here, it wasnt an actual "university"?

Despite its name, Trump University, which ceased operations in 2010, was not a licensed university.

Trump repeatedly denied the fraud claims and said that he could have won at trial, but he said that as President he did not have time because he wanted to focus on the country.

Trump had once said Curiel could not be impartial in the case due to his Mexican heritage. At the appeals hearing last November, one of President Trump's attorneys said the President had changed his opinion of Curiel, citing the "textbook example of a district court properly administering a settlement."

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, whose office filed one of the three lawsuits, said of the final settlement: "This settlement marked a stunning reversal by President Trump, who for years refused to compensate the victims of his sham university. "

Comment

Originally posted by ballsie View Post

Welcomed help from Russia on his 2016 campaign.

Obstructed the Russia investigation

Extorted Ukraine by holding up military aide until they publicly announced an investigation into 2 of trump's conspiracy theories.
      You wonder why Adam Schiff and the do nothing democrats still keep pushing all these obvious lies and B.S over and over about Russia and the Ukraine. Then you see someone on TBH post it as facts and you realize THESE are the people that they need to keep feeding all this B.S. to day in and day out to save face.

The majority of the rest of your notes are probably facts, but I didn't vote on him based on his past moral character. I can only speak for myself though.

Comment

Yea, I read the USA Today article you posted before I asked the question.

"Trump University was not an actual university but a for-profit seminar series"

I still dont get how anyone thinks the above is some kind of Earth shattering information. You would have to be a pretty darn ignorant, winder licking individual to confuse a seminar with a University. At what point do you think the enrolles/students made this revelation?

Comment

Originally posted by ballsie View Post
          Stole money from his own charity that was benefiting veterans - Fined $2 million.

Scammed people out of millions of dollars with Trump University - Paid out $25 million 2 weeks before he took office.

Welcomed help from Russia on his 2016 campaign.

Obstructed the Russia investigation

Has told over 12,000 lies to the public since 1/20/2017

Broke campaign finance laws by paying off a Playboy model and a p0rn star to keep quiet about his affairs while having a wife and baby at home - A model Christian

Extorted Ukraine by holding up military aide until they publicly announced an investigation into 2 of trump's conspiracy theories.

Here are a few Trump associates that have been burned just by being involved with him. Does anyone think it is odd that all these people around him fall, but so many of you think Trump is totally innocent? "Birds of a feather..."

Michael Flynn, Trump’s national security adviser, on one count of lying to the FBI

Rick Gates, Trump’s former deputy campaign manager and Manafort protégé, on one count of conspiracy against the United States and one count of making false statements to FBI agents

George Papadopoulos, a low-level Trump foreign policy adviser, for making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Russians during the campaign

Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, who pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about a possible Trump Organization real estate project in Moscow that was under consideration during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, who pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the US and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Roger Stone, a longtime Trump friend and adviser, is currently on trial for his alleged interactions with WikiLeaks, the organization that released emails from the Clinton campaign stolen by Russia.Rudy will surely be indicted

Lev Parnas and Egor Fruman - Indicted for violated campaign finance law and conspired to use foreign money to buy political influence

**Nothing to see here. These are not the droids you are looking for**
          Winning? I think not
          We'll see soon how this all plays out. I predict supporters will turn on him time will tell.
          Only thing I'll add that was slightly left out is the act of a Traitor for not defending our constitution like decorated long time officials have taken the oath of and continue the defense of the constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
            Winning? I think not
            We'll see soon how this all plays out. I predict supporters will turn on him time will tell.
            Only thing I'll add that was slightly left out is the act of a Traitor for not defending our constitution like decorated long time officials have taken the oath of and continue the defense of the constitution.

Turn to who.....a democrat....LMFAO!

You think the efn democrats defend the constitution.....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Turn to who.....a democrat....LMFAO!

You think the efn democrats defend the constitution.....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
              like decorated long time officials have taken the oath of and continue the defense of the constitution.

Since reading isn't your forte. No body said turn to I said turn on. Nor did I mention any Democrats so spin on.

Comment

Since reading isn't your forte.
                These are the types of comments that don't add value to a discussion...
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Duly noted Michael thank you. I will try better in the future to refrain from those types of comments.

Comment

like decorated long time officials have taken the oath of and continue the defense of the constitution.

Since reading isn't your forte. No body said turn to I said turn on. Nor did I mention any Democrats so spin on.
                    Lets see your list of these officials....

By "turn on him" you mean stay home on voting day or vote for another candidate. Not gonna happen when you look at the communist running on the other side. You completely miss why Trump was elected in the first place.

Comment

I predict supporters will turn on him time will tell.
                      I'm confused by this comment? His supporters continue to grow. Especially the black and hispanic supporters who are enjoying the lowest unemployment in their history. Don't look at polling numbers (even though they show him up), just look at the amount of money he is raising, rally attendance, and post rally analytics. You are saying THESE people will turn on him?

Comment

Even if it came out that Trump did not have Epstein killed I will still vote for him in 2020 whether i'm still alive or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Lets see your list of these officials....

By "turn on him" you mean stay home on voting day or vote for another candidate. Not gonna happen when you look at the communist running on the other side. You completely miss why Trump was elected in the first place.
                          Let's see Bill Taylor...Trump official
                          Alexander Vindeman...Trump official
                          George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs...Trump official
                          Marie Yovanovitch was ousted from her post as the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine in May after a campaign led by Giuliani to criticize her performance and alleged lack of support for the president's policies.
                          Also a Trump official... shall I keep going?

Comment

Let's see Bill Taylor...Trump official
                            Alexander Vindeman...Trump official
                            George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs...Trump official
                            Marie Yovanovitch was ousted from her post as the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine in May after a campaign led by Giuliani to criticize her performance and alleged lack of support for the president's policies.
                            Also a Trump official... shall I keep going?
                            Did you read what is currently available regarding transcripts of these closed door hearings? Have you been able to decipher any actual evidence of this quid pro quo? All I've seen is a bunch of people assuming the know another person's intent.

Comment

I prefer to focus on the positive......so here is President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:
                              Government
                              Trump signs executive order protecting Medicare
                              Trump Signs Bill Protecting Disability Payments for Veterans Who Declare Bankruptcy
                              Trump signs 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund into law
                              Trump signs bill to fund Autism CARES Act
                              Trump meets Kim Jong Un at DMZ and becomes first sitting US President to enter North Korea
                              Trump signs measure aimed at Preventing Veteran Suicides
                              Trump signs Major public lands Conservation bill into law
                              Trump signs into law Genocide Prevention Act
                              Trump signs legislation enhancing US Leadership in Indo Pacific region
                              President Trump signs Ashanti Alert Act into law
                              Trump Signs $867B Bipartisan Farm Bill with Welfare Reform Work Requirements
                              Trump Signs Law Punishing Chinese Officials Who Restrict Access to Tibet
                              Production of Hemp to become Legal in all 50 States with Farm Bill passage
                              Trump Limits Asylum Migrants must come in Legally
                              Trump Signs New Hezbollah Sanctions Into Law
                              Trump signs Opioids Law at White House event
                              Trump signs bipartisan Water Infrastructure spending law
                              Trump signs the Music Modernization Act, the biggest change to copyright law in decades
                              Trump signs bills to Help Patients stop overpaying for Medicine
                              Trump signs law ending Gag Orders against Pharmacists sharing Money Saving information
                              Trump signs bill requiring Airports to provide spaces for Breastfeeding Moms
                              Trump signs Karis Law on the 50th Anniversary of 911
                              Trump signs order to keep Guantanamo Military Prison open
                              Trump signs proclamation directing troops to secure border
                              President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong-un sign ‘important document’ at Singapore summit
                              Trump signs law giving Border Patrol better Fentanyl detection tools
                              Trump signs law expanding Hate Crime protections to Religious Institutions
                              Trump signs technical education bill into law
                              Trump signs law to expand Childhood Cancer Research
                              Trump signs bill easing U.S. bank rules into law
                              TRUMP SIGNS LAW FIGHTING SEX-TRAFFICKING
                              Trump Cuts aid to Palestine
                              Trump signs law creating national historic park for Martin Luther King Jr.e
                              Trump signs into law U.S. government ban on Kaspersky Lab software
                              Trump signs Russia sanctions bill into law
                              Donald Trump signs law aimed at cutting abortion funding
                              President Trump signs law declaring National Vietnam War Veterans Day
                              Trump Signs 3 Executive Actions on Crime Against Police, Drug Cartels
                              TRUMP SIGNS NATIONAL DEFENSE BILL INTO LAW
                              Trump signs Space policy directive
                              Trump signs First Step Act criminal justice reform into law
                              Trump signs Historic USMCA trade agreement replacing NAFTA
                              President Trump secures release of Pastor Brunson from Turkey
                              President Trump Approval Rating at 51 Percent
                              Justice Kavanaugh SWORN IN to Supreme Court
                              Trump Shrinks Government by 16000 Jobs since elected
                              US Cuts 300 Million In Aid To Pakistan
                              Trump Cut Off 200 Million in Aid to Palestinians
                              Trump ends 230 Million Dollar Rebuilding Payments to Syria
                              Trump has our soldiers remains returned home from Korean War
                              Trump signs Right to Try drug bill
                              US Embassy moved to Jerusalem by President Donald J Trump
                              Trump secures release of American Prisoners from North Korea
                              Trump Negotiates Peace between North and South Korea
                              Trump Signs Order Calling for Work Requirements for Welfare Programs
                              HISTORIC: Trump Nominates First Woman for Head of CIA
                              Feds collect record taxes in first month under Trump’s tax cuts; runs surplus in January
                              Trump signs sweeping two-year budget deal - MILITARY FUNDED
                              Trump proposes biggest civil service change in 40 years - 'Hire the best and fire the worst'
                              Trump signs bipartisan bill to combat synthetic opioids
                              Trump Shrinks Federal Bureaucracy by 16000
                              President Trump set a record for lifetime appointed judges in 2017
                              Trump Signed 96 Laws In 2017
                              Trump Administration Set to Roll Back $900 Million in Obama-Era Offshore Drilling Regulations
                              Individual Mandate of Obamacare REPEALED
                              Senate Passes Historic Sweeping Tax Reform
                              Climate Change REMOVED from 'Threat List'
                              Trump Admin is a Deregulation Machine: Eliminating 22:1
                              Trump signs $700 billion defense bill, gives troops largest pay raise in 7 years
                              New Space Policy Directive Calls for Human Expansion Across Solar System
                              Trump Declares Jerusalem the Capital of Israel
                              Senate Passes Sweeping Tax Reform - 20% Corporate rate - Largest in 31 Years.
                              Trump Shuts Down CIA funding of Syrian Rebels
                              House Passes Tax Bill in Major Step Toward Overhaul
                              Senate Passes Budget Resolution Clearing the Way to pass Tax Reform with a Simple Majority
                              Trump's HHS defines life as beginning at conception
                              President Trump Declassifies and Releases JFK Files
                              Iran Deal: DECERTIFIED
                              Four Months into FY 2018, Refugee Admissions Plunge to Lowest Level in 15 Years
                              US increases security screening measures for vetting refugees
                              US Delays Payment to UN for Palestinians
                              US Suspends $2 BILLION in security assistance to Pakistan
                              Global Magnitsky Act Signed: Targeting Global Corruption and Human Rights Abuse
                              North Korea Designated as 'State Sponor of Terrorism'
                              United States Announces a New Strategy on Iran
                              Trump Administration Announces 'Extreme Vetting' Plans
                              Trump cuts Obama’s refugee target in half, takes more Christians than Muslims
                              Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values'
                              Trump administration abandons the Obama-era clean power plan aimed at reducing global warming
                              School Choice tops the list of Priorities U.S. Education Department Grants
                              Trump Signs Healthcare Order, Expands Choice and Access through associations
                              US and Israel withdraw from UNESCO citing "anti-Israel bias"
                              Trump has written 46 Executive Orders
                              Treasury Deparment to target companies doing business with North Korea
                              Trump has signed 53 bills into law
                              New Order Indefinitely Bars Almost All Travel From Seven Countries
                              UN Security Council unanimously steps up sanctions against North Korea
                              Fewest Monthly Refugee Arrivals in August Since 2002
                              Trump to stop travel from countries that refuse to help Homeland Security
                              America has withdrawn almost $300 million in foreign aid to Egypt
                              Trump Signs Order Rolling Back Environmental Rules on Infrastructure
                              11,000 government jobs slashed under Trump - downsizing government
                              UN Security Council unanimously imposed new sanctions on North Korea
                              Senate confirms 65 Trump nominees for various positions
                              U.S. Small Business Administration opens assistance center
                              800 Obama regulations cut - Saved over $200 billion
                              EPA's Pruitt moves to roll back over 30 environmental regulations in record time
                              Cut the White House budget - Saved taxpayers $22 million
                              Haley Tells Congress US Assuming More Assertive Role at UN
                              Trump’s EPA To Repeal Obama’s ‘Waters Of The US’ Rule
                              Eliminated 1200 man hours of wasteful paperwork requirements including Y2K preparedness
                              President Trump Announces “Massive Permit Reform" Push
                              Trump Lays Out Plan to Privatize Air Traffic Control System
                              Statement by President Trump on the Paris Climate Accord
                              Treasury to call for rolling back banking regulations
                              Trump orders a Voter Fraud Commission to investigate 2016 election
                              Fired corrupt and incompetent FBI Director James Comey
                              HHS to Rescind Birth Control Mandate in Obamacare
                              Appointed conservative Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
                              Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion In Errors during Audit of Obama HUD
                              President Trump's executive order will undo Obama's Clean Power Plan rule
                              U.S. Will have Free but Fair and Balanced Trade: Mnuchin
                              Executive order to reduce operating costs of the Federal Government
                              Fired all 46 attorney generals hired by Obama
                              Tillerson to shutter war crimes focused State Dept. office: report
                              Rex Tillerson, Mediating Gulf Dispute, Signs Antiterrorism Pact With Qatar
                              Canceled Obama Era special immigration program for foreign entrepreneurs
                              Critical milestone in the global fight against ISIS
                              Tillerson to back up Trump efforts to bolster Eastern Europe against Russia
                              Tillerson Tightens Limits on Filling State Department Jobs
                              Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID
                              US to make at least $285m cut to UN budget
                              Tillerson on North Korea: Military action is 'an option'
                              It's a bloodbath at the State Department
                              Purging the State Department of Obama loyalists
                              Fixing lobbying laws - 5 year lobbying ban on White House officials
                              Put a regulatory freeze on all federal agencies
                              Cutting regulations in government agencies (add 1, take out 2)
                              45th PRESIDENT of the United States of America, DONALD J. TRUMP
                              Economy
                              African-American Unemployment Rate Hits New All Time Lows
                              U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls to 50-Year Low; Trump Economy adding over 6.4 million jobs
                              US Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Wages increased 3.2 percent
                              Record 157,005,000 Employed; 19th Record of Trump Era
                              Boom! America Created 224,000 Jobs in June!
                              Best Economic Optimism in 16 years
                              480,000 Manufacturing Jobs added since President Trump's election
                              US job openings rise outnumber the unemployed by 1 million
                              Economic Growth Has Reached 3 Percent for the First Time in More than a Decade
                              Opportunity Zones A New Dawn for Economic Opportunity
                              Unemployment Rate Falls to Lowest Level in Nearly 50 Years
                              Proclamation on Adjusting Imports of Steel into the United States
                              LARGEST DECLINE IN DRUG PRICES IN NEARLY 50 YEARS
                              Trump Policies Keep Economic Boom Going As Job Gains of 304000 Surpass Expectations
                              MORE AMERICANS WORKING NOW THAN EVER BEFORE IN OUR HISTORY
                              250K JOBS ADDED IN OCTOBER
                              Manufacturing Confidence at an ALL TIME HIGH
                              Construction Jobs up more than 300K compared to last year
                              Food Stamp usage declines for 8 straight months
                              Middle Class income rises to HIGHEST on record
                              Consumer Confidence 18 YEAR HIGH
                              America is now the worlds largest oil producer
                              Fastest growing pace in 14 years for manufacturers
                              BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RECORD LOW
                              Jobless claims lowest level since 1969
                              Trump secures 2026 World Cup for the USA
                              Consumer Confidence Highest in 18 years
                              Black Business Ownership Under Trump JUMPS 400 PERCENT in ONE YEAR
                              Youth Unemployment Hits 52 Year Low
                              Black Support for Trump DOUBLES to 29 percent
                              RECORD Number of Employed - 63 Percent labor participation
                              Worker pay rate hits highest level since 2008
                              Black and Hispanic Unemployment rates hit record low in April
                              Business Investments up 39 Percent Due to Tax Cuts
                              Food Stamp Usage Drops Half Million in Single Month
                              Highest Ever Manufacturer Optimism over 94 Percent
                              Unemployment claims have fallen to a 45-year low
                              Trump Economy Explodes Record Number of Americans Employed Stocks Soar
                              FEB JOBS BLOWOUT 313K
                              GREAT AGAIN Household Net Worth Pushes Further Into Record Territory
                              U.S. Consumer Confidence Is at 17-Year High
                              US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007
                              Economy to grow at 5.4% rate in first quarter
                              Roaring: Economic Optimism Index hits 13-year high, credit to tax cuts
                              U.S. jobless claims drop to near 45-year low
                              Wages jump to highest level since 2009 - up 2.9%
                              U.S. Oil Production Tops 10 Million Barrels A Day, First Time Since 1970
                              Trump Decreases Debt to GDP Ratio - First Time in Over 50 Years!
                              Jobless claims drop to lowest level in nearly 45 years
                              Apple to Invest $350 BILLION in US citing Trump Tax Plan
                              Utilities cutting rates, cite benefits of Trump tax reform
                              Over 100 companies giving 'Trump Bonuses' after tax victory
                              Black unemployment rate falls to record low
                              Trump adds 184,000 manufacturing jobs and continues growth trend
                              Manufacturing in the U.S. Just Accelerated to Its Best Year Since 2004
                              Trump Signs Korean Trade Deal
                              Trump Blocks Chinese Purchase of Qualcomm due to National Security
                              TRUMP SIGNS TARIFF ORDER ON STEEL AND ALUMINUM
                              Trump Slaps 30% Tariffs on Solar Panels imported from China
                              Japan Freezes North Korea’s Assets after Trump’s Visit
                              U.S. Trade Deficit falls to 11-month low
                              Trump Fights for ‘America First’ as 4th Round of NAFTA Negotiations End
                              Crude Oil Shipment to India Highlights Expanding Energy Partnership
                              Trump Blocks China from buying Semi-Conductor company, Lattice
                              Crude oil shipment from Texas opens new vistas in India-U.S. ties
                              Argentina agrees to allow first U.S. pork imports in 25 years
                              Trump orders probe of China's intellectual property practices
                              New memorandum to protect American IPs from China - Potentially save Billions of dollars and millions in jobs
                              Coal exports up 60%
                              China opens rice market for US exports for first time ever
                              U.S. makes final finding rebar exports from Taiwan
                              Renegotiating NAFTA with Canada and Mexico in order to make better trade deals - May terminate
                              United States and Mexico finalize sugar trade deal
                              First U.S. Natural Gas Shipped to Poland
                              Signed an Arms Deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
                              China, U.S. reach trade agreement on beef, poultry and natural gas
                              Trump orders a study on abuses of U.S. trade agreements – WTO
                              Trump slaps tariffs on Canadian lumber imports
                              Increased tariffs on Canadian lumber by 20% (worth $1 billion)
                              China buys more U.S. coal, sends North Korea
                              Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) TERMINATED
                              Nikki Haley negotiates $285M cut in ‘bloated’ UN budget
                              WIC Welfare Participation Hits 17-Year Low
                              U.S. home sales hit 11-year high
                              Manufacturing Optimism Reaches Another All-Time High - 94.6%
                              Economy adds 228K jobs in November
                              Mining up 28.6% - Leads the Nation in Growth
                              Broadcom will move back to U.S. — and bring tax money with it
                              US private sector added 235,000 jobs in Oct - Beats Expectations
                              Consumer confidence highest level since December 2000
                              Q3 GDP at 3 Percent – Beats Expectations
                              Ivanka Trump creates new World Bank initiative to foster Entrepreneurship among Women
                              Consumer Sentiment in U.S. Surges to 13-Year High
                              63.1%: Participation Rate Reaches Trump-Era High
                              Unemployment down to 4.2, wages rise .5%
                              New entrants from outside the labor market made up 3.2
                              U.S. Factories Expanding at 13 Year high
                              Dow posting first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years
                              Home builder confidence at 12-year high
                              Manufacturer confidence at a 20-year high
                              Tech giants pledge millions to Trump initiative
                              Q2 GDP up 3.1%
                              Sales of new U.S. homes rebounded in August
                              Federal Reserve: Household Wealth in America at record high of $1.7 trillion - Rising property values and Financial gain
                              Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion
                              Food Stamp Usage Has Fallen Every Month Under Trump
                              Median Incomes Climbing for First Time Since 2007
                              Trump has signed a $15 billion relief package for Texas in the wake of Hurricane Harvey
                              Jobless claims drop to 240,000 - hottest streak in 43 years
                              U.S. Consumer Sentiment Rose in August
                              Recovery Is Finally Trickling Down to Least-Educated Workers
                              U.S. Job Satisfaction Highest Level Since 2005
                              American manufacturing expanded in August at fastest pace in six years
                              Donald Trump Ends Obama Effort to Waive Work Requirements for Welfare
                              Consumer confidence strengthens in August, second-highest level since late 2000
                              President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President
                              Pennsylvania coal company to open a SECOND coal mine
                              Summer Youth Unemployment Falls, Level Since 1969
                              In Trump era, American corporations are seeing their best earnings in 13 years
                              US trade deficit narrows as exports hit 2-1/2-year high
                              Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
                              National unemployment rate at 4.3% (lowest it's been in 16 years)
                              13,000 jobs being created in WI - largest job announcement in WI history (Foxconn)
                              Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years
                              Gas prices at a 12-year low
                              Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
                              Trump Announces $200 Million in Apprenticeship Funding
                              U.S. has record 6 million job openings, 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
                              CEO confidence highest since 2014
                              U.S. jobless rate falls to lowest level in 16 years
                              Trump signs bills that helps Veterans and Police officers by giving them Priority and Training
                              Government spending as percentage of GDP down
                              1000s of jobs being created through pact with Saudi Arabia
                              Executive Order on the Establishment of the American Technology Council
                              USA's small business confidence is spurring a hiring and spending spree
                              Alibaba Takes First Step To Fulfilling Jack Ma And President Trump's 'One Million U.S. Jobs' Promise
                              Slashing job-killing regulations left and right
                              Creating thousands of more jobs for immigration officers and border patrol
                              Signed a resolution encouraging women in entrepreneurship and STEM
                              Executive ordered all federal agencies to create task forces to cut regulations that hurt the economy
                              US Manufacturing Index at a 33-year high
                              Coal Miners are WINNING. Cut Regulations/Create Jobs/New Plant
                              US Economic Confidence Surges To Highest Level Ever Recorded By Gallup
                              National Security
                              Executive Order on Modernizing Sanctions to Combat Terrorism
                              Orders Additional Measures to Enhance Border Security
                              The United States has Liberated All ISIS-Controlled Territory
                              Trump signs order directing an increase in Cyber Security
                              Combating High Nonimmigrant Overstay Rates
                              ICE arrests 364 criminal aliens and immigration violators in enforcement surge
                              US signs proclamation against Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting
                              DHS is planning on denying green cards to legal immigrants if they receive federal or state aid
                              ICE raid hits 77 businesses in Northern California
                              End of Year Report: Deportations up 40% - Historically Low Crossings
                              DHS: Announces New Procedures for Refugee Admissions
                              Deportations Of Noncriminals Rise As ICE Casts Wider Net
                              DACA Renewals Drop 21%
                              30-foot concrete slab prototypes erected along border
                              ICE has conducted a MASSIVE raid on sanctuary cities this week - 498 illegal immigrants arrested
                              Trump has updated the travel ban to includes 8 more countries
                              Crossing The Border Illegally Is Harder Than It’s Been In 50 Years
                              Withholding Federal Funds from Sanctuary Cities - Must allow ICE access to jails and notify befor release
                              VA announces Access Standards for Health Care
                              Trump signs VA Mission Act
                              Enhancing Veteran Care Act
                              VA seeks partnerships to build and improve health-care facilities
                              VA announces Veterans Coordinated Access & Rewarding Experiences Act
                              VA, Ginnie Mae create task force to address mortgage refinancing issues
                              Telemedicine: An important tool for Veterans health
                              Trump Signs Bill to Streamline VA Disability Claims Appeals Process
                              Trump signs ‘Forever GI Bill,’ boosting aid to student vets
                              VA expands Tele-Health access
                              VA fires more than 500 feds under Trump, even before new accountability law
                              Trump signs VA accountability act into law, promises better care for veterans
                              Trump Administration Streamlines Veteran Medical Records
                              White House to launch veterans' complaint hotline
                              Accountability and Whistleblower Protection at VA
                              $1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall
                              Trump cuts off visas for countries that refuse deported immigrants
                              Rescinded DACA
                              Extreme Vetting' for some green cards
                              Deportation orders up 31% nationwide under Trump
                              Deportation Orders Up 30%
                              Miami has removed its "sanctuary" status
                              ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests
                              Denver To ICE: Stop Arresting Illegal Immigrants At Courthouse. ICE To Denver: Not A Chance.
                              17 Texas sheriffs approved to partner w/ICE
                              ICE chief wants smuggling charges on leaders of sanctuary cities
                              New crackdown on 'so-called' sanctuary cities
                              Raids to target teenaged suspected gang members
                              Army Corps starts pre-construction work on border wall
                              Deportations in LA are up 60% alone
                              80% jump in illegal targets
                              Feds taking over Texas National Guard mission along border
                              Border Patrol Morale at Highest Level
                              Christian refugees admitted now outnumber Muslim refugees admitted
                              Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall
                              ICE crackdown scaring some families back to Mexico
                              Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals - Passes House
                              Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
                              Rescinded DAPA
                              Workers install final panel in upgrade of border fence
                              Raids turn Oregon city into ghost town
                              Ending "catch and release" immigration policy
                              Silicon Valley Staffing Firm Charged in H1B Fraud
                              Unshackling ICE - told that they can take action against ALL illegal immigrants - increasing presence in sanctuary cities
                              Trump signs new defense policy bill that rebuilds military, boosts troop pay
                              Top 5 ISIS Leaders Captured
                              Trump signs order to keep Guantanamo Bay prison open
                              US kills 150 ISIS terrorists in Syria airstrike during government shutdown
                              ISIS has lost 98 percent of its territory - due to Trump admin
                              Pentagon Announces First-Ever Audit of the Department of Defense
                              U.S.-Backed Forces Capture Raqqa from ISIS
                              ISIS facing imminent collapse in Syria's Raqqa
                              Gen. Mattis breaks down New Afghanistan Strategy
                              US-backed fighters 'seize 80% of Raqqa from Islamic State'
                              Mattis sees need for new DOD space programs
                              Trump calls for Increased Military: Senate passes $700 billion defense bill
                              Mattis seeks Indian role in Afghanistan
                              Mattis vows US support for Ukraine against Russian 'aggression'
                              U.S. Cyber Command will be elevated to a "Unified Combatant Command"
                              Mattis decides to withhold U.S. cash from key Pakistani military fund
                              Mosul liberated from ISIS
                              Mattis: 'Annihilation Tactics' Being Used Against ISIS
                              US, Gulf countries form new group: 'TFTC' to stem flow of terror financing
                              NATO weighs new 'Counter Terrorism Post' following Trump's demands
                              ISIS leader 'admits DEFEAT in Iraq and orders militants to flee
                              Mattis Gives White House Tentative Plan for Rapid Defeat of ISIS
                              James Mattis threatens to ‘moderate’ US backing for Nato over budgets
                              Trump DOJ Sues California For Interference With Immigration Enforcement
                              DOJ Halts Obama's Operation Chokepoint, Which Targeted Firearm Dealers
                              More than 1,000 arrests in sex trafficking operation
                              Four charged with leaks from Trump administration
                              Jeff Sessions announces new crackdown on 'so-called' sanctuary cities
                              Justice Department announces takedown of AlphaBay, the largest dark web market
                              Sessions's New Civil-Forfeiture Rules
                              400 medical professionals charged in largest health care fraud takedown
                              The Department of Justice Stands by Texas's Voter ID Law
                              Charges: Sex traffickers took hundreds from Thailand to US
                              AG Sessions is bringing back the harsher sentences for drug dealers
                              Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores
                              DHS is planning on denying green cards to legal immigrants if they receive federal or state aid
                              Trump takes 'shackles' off ICE, which is slapping them on immigrants who thought they were safe
                              Last edited by rtp; 11-12-2019, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                I prefer to focus on the positive......so here is President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:
                                Government
                                Trump signs executive order protecting Medicare
                                Trump Signs Bill Protecting Disability Payments for Veterans Who Declare Bankruptcy
                                Trump signs 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund into law
                                Trump signs bill to fund Autism CARES Act
                                Trump meets Kim Jong Un at DMZ and becomes first sitting US President to enter North Korea
                                Trump signs measure aimed at Preventing Veteran Suicides
                                Trump signs Major public lands Conservation bill into law
                                Trump signs into law Genocide Prevention Act
                                Trump signs legislation enhancing US Leadership in Indo Pacific region
                                President Trump signs Ashanti Alert Act into law
                                Trump Signs $867B Bipartisan Farm Bill with Welfare Reform Work Requirements
                                Trump Signs Law Punishing Chinese Officials Who Restrict Access to Tibet
                                Production of Hemp to become Legal in all 50 States with Farm Bill passage
                                Trump Limits Asylum Migrants must come in Legally
                                Trump Signs New Hezbollah Sanctions Into Law
                                Trump signs Opioids Law at White House event
                                Trump signs bipartisan Water Infrastructure spending law
                                Trump signs the Music Modernization Act, the biggest change to copyright law in decades
                                Trump signs bills to Help Patients stop overpaying for Medicine
                                Trump signs law ending Gag Orders against Pharmacists sharing Money Saving information
                                Trump signs bill requiring Airports to provide spaces for Breastfeeding Moms
                                Trump signs Karis Law on the 50th Anniversary of 911
                                Trump signs order to keep Guantanamo Military Prison open
                                Trump signs proclamation directing troops to secure border
                                President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong-un sign ‘important document’ at Singapore summit
                                Trump signs law giving Border Patrol better Fentanyl detection tools
                                Trump signs law expanding Hate Crime protections to Religious Institutions
                                Trump signs technical education bill into law
                                Trump signs law to expand Childhood Cancer Research
                                Trump signs bill easing U.S. bank rules into law
                                TRUMP SIGNS LAW FIGHTING SEX-TRAFFICKING
                                Trump Cuts aid to Palestine
                                Trump signs law creating national historic park for Martin Luther King Jr.e
                                Trump signs into law U.S. government ban on Kaspersky Lab software
                                Trump signs Russia sanctions bill into law
                                Donald Trump signs law aimed at cutting abortion funding
                                President Trump signs law declaring National Vietnam War Veterans Day
                                Trump Signs 3 Executive Actions on Crime Against Police, Drug Cartels
                                TRUMP SIGNS NATIONAL DEFENSE BILL INTO LAW
                                Trump signs Space policy directive
                                Trump signs First Step Act criminal justice reform into law
                                Trump signs Historic USMCA trade agreement replacing NAFTA
                                President Trump secures release of Pastor Brunson from Turkey
                                President Trump Approval Rating at 51 Percent
                                Justice Kavanaugh SWORN IN to Supreme Court
                                Trump Shrinks Government by 16000 Jobs since elected
                                US Cuts 300 Million In Aid To Pakistan
                                Trump Cut Off 200 Million in Aid to Palestinians
                                Trump ends 230 Million Dollar Rebuilding Payments to Syria
                                Trump has our soldiers remains returned home from Korean War
                                Trump signs Right to Try drug bill
                                US Embassy moved to Jerusalem by President Donald J Trump
                                Trump secures release of American Prisoners from North Korea
                                Trump Negotiates Peace between North and South Korea
                                Trump Signs Order Calling for Work Requirements for Welfare Programs
                                HISTORIC: Trump Nominates First Woman for Head of CIA
                                Feds collect record taxes in first month under Trump’s tax cuts; runs surplus in January
                                Trump signs sweeping two-year budget deal - MILITARY FUNDED
                                Trump proposes biggest civil service change in 40 years - 'Hire the best and fire the worst'
                                Trump signs bipartisan bill to combat synthetic opioids
                                Trump Shrinks Federal Bureaucracy by 16000
                                President Trump set a record for lifetime appointed judges in 2017
                                Trump Signed 96 Laws In 2017
                                Trump Administration Set to Roll Back $900 Million in Obama-Era Offshore Drilling Regulations
                                Individual Mandate of Obamacare REPEALED
                                Senate Passes Historic Sweeping Tax Reform
                                Climate Change REMOVED from 'Threat List'
                                Trump Admin is a Deregulation Machine: Eliminating 22:1
                                Trump signs $700 billion defense bill, gives troops largest pay raise in 7 years
                                New Space Policy Directive Calls for Human Expansion Across Solar System
                                Trump Declares Jerusalem the Capital of Israel
                                Senate Passes Sweeping Tax Reform - 20% Corporate rate - Largest in 31 Years.
                                Trump Shuts Down CIA funding of Syrian Rebels
                                House Passes Tax Bill in Major Step Toward Overhaul
                                Senate Passes Budget Resolution Clearing the Way to pass Tax Reform with a Simple Majority
                                Trump's HHS defines life as beginning at conception
                                President Trump Declassifies and Releases JFK Files
                                Iran Deal: DECERTIFIED
                                Four Months into FY 2018, Refugee Admissions Plunge to Lowest Level in 15 Years
                                US increases security screening measures for vetting refugees
                                US Delays Payment to UN for Palestinians
                                US Suspends $2 BILLION in security assistance to Pakistan
                                Global Magnitsky Act Signed: Targeting Global Corruption and Human Rights Abuse
                                North Korea Designated as 'State Sponor of Terrorism'
                                United States Announces a New Strategy on Iran
                                Trump Administration Announces 'Extreme Vetting' Plans
                                Trump cuts Obama’s refugee target in half, takes more Christians than Muslims
                                Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values'
                                Trump administration abandons the Obama-era clean power plan aimed at reducing global warming
                                School Choice tops the list of Priorities U.S. Education Department Grants
                                Trump Signs Healthcare Order, Expands Choice and Access through associations
                                US and Israel withdraw from UNESCO citing "anti-Israel bias"
                                Trump has written 46 Executive Orders
                                Treasury Deparment to target companies doing business with North Korea
                                Trump has signed 53 bills into law
                                New Order Indefinitely Bars Almost All Travel From Seven Countries
                                UN Security Council unanimously steps up sanctions against North Korea
                                Fewest Monthly Refugee Arrivals in August Since 2002
                                Trump to stop travel from countries that refuse to help Homeland Security
                                America has withdrawn almost $300 million in foreign aid to Egypt
                                Trump Signs Order Rolling Back Environmental Rules on Infrastructure
                                11,000 government jobs slashed under Trump - downsizing government
                                UN Security Council unanimously imposed new sanctions on North Korea
                                Senate confirms 65 Trump nominees for various positions
                                U.S. Small Business Administration opens assistance center
                                800 Obama regulations cut - Saved over $200 billion
                                EPA's Pruitt moves to roll back over 30 environmental regulations in record time
                                Cut the White House budget - Saved taxpayers $22 million
                                Haley Tells Congress US Assuming More Assertive Role at UN
                                Trump’s EPA To Repeal Obama’s ‘Waters Of The US’ Rule
                                Eliminated 1200 man hours of wasteful paperwork requirements including Y2K preparedness
                                President Trump Announces “Massive Permit Reform" Push
                                Trump Lays Out Plan to Privatize Air Traffic Control System
                                Statement by President Trump on the Paris Climate Accord
                                Treasury to call for rolling back banking regulations
                                Trump orders a Voter Fraud Commission to investigate 2016 election
                                Fired corrupt and incompetent FBI Director James Comey
                                HHS to Rescind Birth Control Mandate in Obamacare
                                Appointed conservative Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
                                Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion In Errors during Audit of Obama HUD
                                President Trump's executive order will undo Obama's Clean Power Plan rule
                                U.S. Will have Free but Fair and Balanced Trade: Mnuchin
                                Executive order to reduce operating costs of the Federal Government
                                Fired all 46 attorney generals hired by Obama
                                Tillerson to shutter war crimes focused State Dept. office: report
                                Rex Tillerson, Mediating Gulf Dispute, Signs Antiterrorism Pact With Qatar
                                Canceled Obama Era special immigration program for foreign entrepreneurs
                                Critical milestone in the global fight against ISIS
                                Tillerson to back up Trump efforts to bolster Eastern Europe against Russia
                                Tillerson Tightens Limits on Filling State Department Jobs
                                Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID
                                US to make at least $285m cut to UN budget
                                Tillerson on North Korea: Military action is 'an option'
                                It's a bloodbath at the State Department
                                Purging the State Department of Obama loyalists
                                Fixing lobbying laws - 5 year lobbying ban on White House officials
                                Put a regulatory freeze on all federal agencies
                                Cutting regulations in government agencies (add 1, take out 2)
                                45th PRESIDENT of the United States of America, DONALD J. TRUMP
                                Economy
                                African-American Unemployment Rate Hits New All Time Lows
                                U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls to 50-Year Low; Trump Economy adding over 6.4 million jobs
                                US Economy Added 164,000 New Jobs in July; Wages increased 3.2 percent
                                Record 157,005,000 Employed; 19th Record of Trump Era
                                Boom! America Created 224,000 Jobs in June!
                                Best Economic Optimism in 16 years
                                480,000 Manufacturing Jobs added since President Trump's election
                                US job openings rise outnumber the unemployed by 1 million
                                Economic Growth Has Reached 3 Percent for the First Time in More than a Decade
                                Opportunity Zones A New Dawn for Economic Opportunity
                                Unemployment Rate Falls to Lowest Level in Nearly 50 Years
                                Proclamation on Adjusting Imports of Steel into the United States
                                LARGEST DECLINE IN DRUG PRICES IN NEARLY 50 YEARS
                                Trump Policies Keep Economic Boom Going As Job Gains of 304000 Surpass Expectations
                                MORE AMERICANS WORKING NOW THAN EVER BEFORE IN OUR HISTORY
                                250K JOBS ADDED IN OCTOBER
                                Manufacturing Confidence at an ALL TIME HIGH
                                Construction Jobs up more than 300K compared to last year
                                Food Stamp usage declines for 8 straight months
                                Middle Class income rises to HIGHEST on record
                                Consumer Confidence 18 YEAR HIGH
                                America is now the worlds largest oil producer
                                Fastest growing pace in 14 years for manufacturers
                                BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RECORD LOW
                                Jobless claims lowest level since 1969
                                Trump secures 2026 World Cup for the USA
                                Consumer Confidence Highest in 18 years
                                Black Business Ownership Under Trump JUMPS 400 PERCENT in ONE YEAR
                                Youth Unemployment Hits 52 Year Low
                                Black Support for Trump DOUBLES to 29 percent
                                RECORD Number of Employed - 63 Percent labor participation
                                Worker pay rate hits highest level since 2008
                                Black and Hispanic Unemployment rates hit record low in April
                                Business Investments up 39 Percent Due to Tax Cuts
                                Food Stamp Usage Drops Half Million in Single Month
                                Highest Ever Manufacturer Optimism over 94 Percent
                                Unemployment claims have fallen to a 45-year low
                                Trump Economy Explodes Record Number of Americans Employed Stocks Soar
                                FEB JOBS BLOWOUT 313K
                                GREAT AGAIN Household Net Worth Pushes Further Into Record Territory
                                U.S. Consumer Confidence Is at 17-Year High
                                US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007
                                Economy to grow at 5.4% rate in first quarter
                                Roaring: Economic Optimism Index hits 13-year high, credit to tax cuts
                                U.S. jobless claims drop to near 45-year low
                                Wages jump to highest level since 2009 - up 2.9%
                                U.S. Oil Production Tops 10 Million Barrels A Day, First Time Since 1970
                                Trump Decreases Debt to GDP Ratio - First Time in Over 50 Years!
                                Jobless claims drop to lowest level in nearly 45 years
                                Apple to Invest $350 BILLION in US citing Trump Tax Plan
                                Utilities cutting rates, cite benefits of Trump tax reform
                                Over 100 companies giving 'Trump Bonuses' after tax victory
                                Black unemployment rate falls to record low
                                Trump adds 184,000 manufacturing jobs and continues growth trend
                                Manufacturing in the U.S. Just Accelerated to Its Best Year Since 2004
                                Trump Signs Korean Trade Deal
                                Trump Blocks Chinese Purchase of Qualcomm due to National Security
                                TRUMP SIGNS TARIFF ORDER ON STEEL AND ALUMINUM
                                Trump Slaps 30% Tariffs on Solar Panels imported from China
                                Japan Freezes North Korea’s Assets after Trump’s Visit
                                U.S. Trade Deficit falls to 11-month low
                                Trump Fights for ‘America First’ as 4th Round of NAFTA Negotiations End
                                Crude Oil Shipment to India Highlights Expanding Energy Partnership
                                Trump Blocks China from buying Semi-Conductor company, Lattice
                                Crude oil shipment from Texas opens new vistas in India-U.S. ties
                                Argentina agrees to allow first U.S. pork imports in 25 years
                                Trump orders probe of China's intellectual property practices
                                New memorandum to protect American IPs from China - Potentially save Billions of dollars and millions in jobs
                                Coal exports up 60%
                                China opens rice market for US exports for first time ever
                                U.S. makes final finding rebar exports from Taiwan
                                Renegotiating NAFTA with Canada and Mexico in order to make better trade deals - May terminate
                                United States and Mexico finalize sugar trade deal
                                First U.S. Natural Gas Shipped to Poland
                                Signed an Arms Deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
                                China, U.S. reach trade agreement on beef, poultry and natural gas
                                Trump orders a study on abuses of U.S. trade agreements – WTO
                                Trump slaps tariffs on Canadian lumber imports
                                Increased tariffs on Canadian lumber by 20% (worth $1 billion)
                                China buys more U.S. coal, sends North Korea
                                Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) TERMINATED
                                Nikki Haley negotiates $285M cut in ‘bloated’ UN budget
                                WIC Welfare Participation Hits 17-Year Low
                                U.S. home sales hit 11-year high
                                Manufacturing Optimism Reaches Another All-Time High - 94.6%
                                Economy adds 228K jobs in November
                                Mining up 28.6% - Leads the Nation in Growth
                                Broadcom will move back to U.S. — and bring tax money with it
                                US private sector added 235,000 jobs in Oct - Beats Expectations
                                Consumer confidence highest level since December 2000
                                Q3 GDP at 3 Percent – Beats Expectations
                                Ivanka Trump creates new World Bank initiative to foster Entrepreneurship among Women
                                Consumer Sentiment in U.S. Surges to 13-Year High
                                63.1%: Participation Rate Reaches Trump-Era High
                                Unemployment down to 4.2, wages rise .5%
                                New entrants from outside the labor market made up 3.2
                                U.S. Factories Expanding at 13 Year high
                                Dow posting first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years
                                Home builder confidence at 12-year high
                                Manufacturer confidence at a 20-year high
                                Tech giants pledge millions to Trump initiative
                                Q2 GDP up 3.1%
                                Sales of new U.S. homes rebounded in August
                                Federal Reserve: Household Wealth in America at record high of $1.7 trillion - Rising property values and Financial gain
                                Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion
                                Food Stamp Usage Has Fallen Every Month Under Trump
                                Median Incomes Climbing for First Time Since 2007
                                Trump has signed a $15 billion relief package for Texas in the wake of Hurricane Harvey
                                Jobless claims drop to 240,000 - hottest streak in 43 years
                                U.S. Consumer Sentiment Rose in August
                                Recovery Is Finally Trickling Down to Least-Educated Workers
                                U.S. Job Satisfaction Highest Level Since 2005
                                American manufacturing expanded in August at fastest pace in six years
                                Donald Trump Ends Obama Effort to Waive Work Requirements for Welfare
                                Consumer confidence strengthens in August, second-highest level since late 2000
                                President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President
                                Pennsylvania coal company to open a SECOND coal mine
                                Summer Youth Unemployment Falls, Level Since 1969
                                In Trump era, American corporations are seeing their best earnings in 13 years
                                US trade deficit narrows as exports hit 2-1/2-year high
                                Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
                                National unemployment rate at 4.3% (lowest it's been in 16 years)
                                13,000 jobs being created in WI - largest job announcement in WI history (Foxconn)
                                Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years
                                Gas prices at a 12-year low
                                Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
                                Trump Announces $200 Million in Apprenticeship Funding
                                U.S. has record 6 million job openings, 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
                                CEO confidence highest since 2014
                                U.S. jobless rate falls to lowest level in 16 years
                                Trump signs bills that helps Veterans and Police officers by giving them Priority and Training
                                Government spending as percentage of GDP down
                                1000s of jobs being created through pact with Saudi Arabia
                                Executive Order on the Establishment of the American Technology Council
                                USA's small business confidence is spurring a hiring and spending spree
                                Alibaba Takes First Step To Fulfilling Jack Ma And President Trump's 'One Million U.S. Jobs' Promise
                                Slashing job-killing regulations left and right
                                Creating thousands of more jobs for immigration officers and border patrol
                                Signed a resolution encouraging women in entrepreneurship and STEM
                                Executive ordered all federal agencies to create task forces to cut regulations that hurt the economy
                                US Manufacturing Index at a 33-year high
                                Coal Miners are WINNING. Cut Regulations/Create Jobs/New Plant
                                US Economic Confidence Surges To Highest Level Ever Recorded By Gallup
                                National Security
                                Executive Order on Modernizing Sanctions to Combat Terrorism
                                Orders Additional Measures to Enhance Border Security
                                The United States has Liberated All ISIS-Controlled Territory
                                Trump signs order directing an increase in Cyber Security
                                Combating High Nonimmigrant Overstay Rates
                                ICE arrests 364 criminal aliens and immigration violators in enforcement surge
                                US signs proclamation against Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting
                                DACA Renewals Drop 21%
                                30-foot concrete slab prototypes erected along border
                                ICE has conducted a MASSIVE raid on sanctuary cities this week - 498 illegal immigrants arrested
                                Trump has updated the travel ban to includes 8 more countries
                                Crossing The Border Illegally Is Harder Than It’s Been In 50 Years
                                Withholding Federal Funds from Sanctuary Cities - Must allow ICE access to jails and notify befor release
                                VA announces Access Standards for Health Care
                                Trump signs VA Mission Act
                                Enhancing Veteran Care Act
                                VA seeks partnerships to build and improve health-care facilities
                                VA announces Veterans Coordinated Access & Rewarding Experiences Act
                                VA, Ginnie Mae create task force to address mortgage refinancing issues
                                Telemedicine: An important tool for Veterans health
                                Trump Signs Bill to Streamline VA Disability Claims Appeals Process
                                Trump signs ‘Forever GI Bill,’ boosting aid to student vets
                                VA expands Tele-Health access
                                VA fires more than 500 feds under Trump, even before new accountability law
                                Trump signs VA accountability act into law, promises better care for veterans
                                Trump Administration Streamlines Veteran Medical Records
                                White House to launch veterans' complaint hotline
                                Accountability and Whistleblower Protection at VA
                                $1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall
                                Trump cuts off visas for countries that refuse deported immigrants
                                Rescinded DACA
                                Extreme Vetting' for some green cards
                                Deportation orders up 31% nationwide under Trump
                                Deportation Orders Up 30%
                                Miami has removed its "sanctuary" status
                                ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests
                                Denver To ICE: Stop Arresting Illegal Immigrants At Courthouse. ICE To Denver: Not A Chance.
                                17 Texas sheriffs approved to partner w/ICE
                                ICE chief wants smuggling charges on leaders of sanctuary cities
                                New crackdown on 'so-called' sanctuary cities
                                Raids to target teenaged suspected gang members
                                Army Corps starts pre-construction work on border wall
                                Deportations in LA are up 60% alone
                                80% jump in illegal targets
                                Feds taking over Texas National Guard mission along border
                                Border Patrol Morale at Highest Level
                                Christian refugees admitted now outnumber Muslim refugees admitted
                                Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall
                                ICE crackdown scaring some families back to Mexico
                                Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals - Passes House
                                Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
                                Rescinded DAPA
                                Workers install final panel in upgrade of border fence
                                Raids turn Oregon city into ghost town
                                Ending "catch and release" immigration policy
                                Silicon Valley Staffing Firm Charged in H1B Fraud
                                Unshackling ICE - told that they can take action against ALL illegal immigrants - increasing presence in sanctuary cities
                                Trump signs new defense policy bill that rebuilds military, boosts troop pay
                                Top 5 ISIS Leaders Captured
                                Trump signs order to keep Guantanamo Bay prison open
                                US kills 150 ISIS terrorists in Syria airstrike during government shutdown
                                ISIS has lost 98 percent of its territory - due to Trump admin
                                Pentagon Announces First-Ever Audit of the Department of Defense
                                U.S.-Backed Forces Capture Raqqa from ISIS
                                ISIS facing imminent collapse in Syria's Raqqa
                                Gen. Mattis breaks down New Afghanistan Strategy
                                US-backed fighters 'seize 80% of Raqqa from Islamic State'
                                Mattis sees need for new DOD space programs
                                Trump calls for Increased Military: Senate passes $700 billion defense bill
                                Mattis seeks Indian role in Afghanistan
                                Mattis vows US support for Ukraine against Russian 'aggression'
                                U.S. Cyber Command will be elevated to a "Unified Combatant Command"
                                Mattis decides to withhold U.S. cash from key Pakistani military fund
                                Mosul liberated from ISIS
                                Mattis: 'Annihilation Tactics' Being Used Against ISIS
                                US, Gulf countries form new group: 'TFTC' to stem flow of terror financing
                                NATO weighs new 'Counter Terrorism Post' following Trump's demands
                                ISIS leader 'admits DEFEAT in Iraq and orders militants to flee
                                Mattis Gives White House Tentative Plan for Rapid Defeat of ISIS
                                James Mattis threatens to ‘moderate’ US backing for Nato over budgets
                                Trump DOJ Sues California For Interference With Immigration Enforcement
                                DOJ Halts Obama's Operation Chokepoint, Which Targeted Firearm Dealers
                                More than 1,000 arrests in sex trafficking operation
                                Four charged with leaks from Trump administration
                                Jeff Sessions announces new crackdown on 'so-called' sanctuary cities
                                Justice Department announces takedown of AlphaBay, the largest dark web market
                                Sessions's New Civil-Forfeiture Rules
                                400 medical professionals charged in largest health care fraud takedown
                                The Department of Justice Stands by Texas's Voter ID Law
                                Charges: Sex traffickers took hundreds from Thailand to US
                                AG Sessions is bringing back the harsher sentences for drug dealers
                                Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores
                                Trump takes 'shackles' off ICE, which is slapping them on immigrants who thought they were safe

Comment

Working...
                                X