X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    True, its a travesty it came to this...

So you are a struggling freshman....a friend cant loan you money and you pay it back...without the NCAA calling it a benefit....

I have never been more OK with paying athletes than I am now...

If it was an alumni or a agent....I would be ok with it...but a family friend....

pfffffffftttttttt

How did Tua's family pay to move to Alabama...maybe they should look into that
    I have no problem with him or what happened if that truly was it. He is a phenomenal talent and it sucks to get screwed because the NCAA is doing what they do.

Paying kids to play gets a little hairy and that is a whole other can of worms. But if he truly took a loan from a friend, that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I never said you were. I was just continuing the discussion of who might win by looking at the other side of the ball after it was determined the offenses were a wash.

I wasn't wrong.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Nice edit......I never said anything about you being wrong about the defenses.....I never even mentioned defenses or teams as a whole. I got no idea who would win that game. It would be a good one to watch. Lot of work by both teams to get to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        He wont win it, because its basically a QB award and really a joke...but this man is the best player in football.....
        He is being compared with Julius Peppers and Clowney.....but with heart
        If Tyrann Mathieu didn't win it he won't come close. What he did as a defensive player and punt returner was just unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
          If Tyrann Mathieu didn't win it he won't come close. What he did as a defensive player and punt returner was just unreal.
          He should have won it....there have been a few defensive guys that should have....

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            READING COMPREHENSION IS YOUR FRIEND. The discussion wasn't who would win in a game. The thing that I bolded and the only thing that I said was statistically speaking, tOSU doesn't have a better Offense then LSU. That is it. I never said anything else in this entire thread. I was never part of the discussion on who would win. I think it would be an awesome game and would probably be decided by turnovers/special teams.
            I quoted you but wasn't engaged in a discussion with just you.

Get over it. It's no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
              Nice edit......I never said anything about you being wrong about the defenses.....I never even mentioned defenses or teams as a whole. I got no idea who would win that game. It would be a good one to watch. Lot of work by both teams to get to that point.
              The edit button is there for a reason.

No big deal.

Comment

Marcus Spears owns Stephen A Smith

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOeRoQe2UwU&t=46s"]Stehen A. Smith & Marcus Spears on Joe Burrow leads 2 LSU to 46-41 road win at 3 Alabama - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

please do not post links to Stephen ****in A Smith on this thread... thank you

Comment

I hunted all weekend and watched a replay of the Texas game last night. The defense looked a lot better in the 2nd half, after the secondary got torched the 1st half. Couple of miscues in the 2nd half made the game closer than it should have been. I have no idea what happened to the O-line in October, but they seemed to be playing better last Saturday. Lots of fun watching Ingram. Sam needs to stop trying to do too much and throwing interceptions, we know he can take care of the ball. He has a running game coming around to rely on. Rest of the season should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                      please do not post links to Stephen ****in A Smith on this thread... thank you
                      well if you don't like him you should like a video of him getting owned.

Comment

On the TD call in the end zone in the TCU/Baylor game. Is being declared down different in the end zone than in the playing field? In the open field you have to have a forearm/ butt/ knee, etc touch the ground to be ruled down. You can put your hand down to regain balance when not in the end zone and not be called down. The kid DID get his forearm down, so the catch was legit, but the ref said he got his hand down.

Comment

I dunno man. It looked like his foot touched out of bounds immediately after his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                            well if you don't like him you should like a video of him getting owned.
                            im just teasing

Comment

Need more banter. Thread sucks.

CFP poll is out. Lots of wth.

How is a one loss Oregon near the top 5 yet Auburn who beat them is way lower? BU gettin no respect and behind both. Who has Oregon beaten? Baylor has victories over ranked teams.

Horns in at 19. I like it.

Comment

How is Georgia at 4 with a loss at home to 4-6 South Carolina, while bama lost to #1 by 5?

Texas at 19? Lol lost to unranked tcu and beat a 6-3 Kansas state for their best win, who beat miss state by a touch down, and are currently a 7 point under dog to Iowa state whose 5-4 lmao

Should be an interesting last few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X