This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Jerry Jones... please give mjhaverkamp back his phone![emoji2957][emoji23][emoji23]
    you need to add *** to your name, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
      you need to add *** to your name, lol.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          Sense? I don’t see Dak or Cooper holding out.

Trust me, I Hope Zeke gets paid. I just think holding out is a sorry move by any player. Not that missing training camp will hurt his performance this year...it’s just the principle of it all that bugs me. He’s not making any new fans right now, that’s for sure. Five bucks says he gets boo’d this year. [emoji1474]

Added: I hate drama. And Zeke shows to be a drama queen.
          Different story for those guys, they know with the positions they play they are gonna get paid its just a matter of time. RB is being devalued, Zeke will never have more leverage then he does now to get paid. I'll take that $5 bet, anyone with any sense can see we will not even get close to a SB without the best player on the team on the field. Bottom line its a business and Zeke is doing what he should be doing on the business side of it. I want him there more then anyone but he's being smart from the business side of it. Pay the BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM and lets move on

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
            Different story for those guys, they know with the positions they play they are gonna get paid its just a matter of time. RB is being devalued, Zeke will never have more leverage then he does now to get paid. I'll take that $5 bet, anyone with any sense can see we will not even get close to a SB without the best player on the team on the field. Bottom line its a business and Zeke is doing what he should be doing on the business side of it. I want him there more then anyone but he's being smart from the business side of it. Pay the BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM and lets move on

Pay up cuz imma booing him right now! Haha

Comment

I disagree that Z is playing this correctly. His butt should be in camp with the team no matter what. His negotiations can go on simultaneously. It's not the same as a player that is not under a contract.

Tick tock on the next behavior issue with his proven immaturity. He might be closer to the next incident while he's in Mexico.

Remember how babysitting was required with Dez? This guy will require more.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                It's not a different story at all! Dak has a hell of a lot more to risk right now than Zeke! Zeke has made around 20 mil, to Dak's 2 and change...already! Zeke's got another 50-60 mil (guaranteed) on the table right now while he sets on his ***. If Dak grenades a knee today at practice, he costs himself a lot more than Zeke does....but he's there, because he's a man and that's the job he agreed to do.

Is RB being devalued, or are Zeke and the rest of you over valuing it? Market determines value...right? Why is no one willing to go over 15 mil a year for one? Because you can get a good one in the 2nd round EVERY YEAR, which is EXACTLY why you don't take one 4th overall...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  It's not a different story at all! Dak has a hell of a lot more to risk right now than Zeke! Zeke has made around 20 mil, to Dak's 2 and change...already! Zeke's got another 50-60 mil (guaranteed) on the table right now while he sets on his ***. If Dak grenades a knee today at practice, he costs himself a lot more than Zeke does....but he's there, because he's a man and that's the job he agreed to do.

Is RB being devalued, or are Zeke and the rest of you over valuing it? Market determines value...right? Why is no one willing to go over 15 mil a year for one? Because you can get a good one in the 2nd round EVERY YEAR, which is EXACTLY why you don't take one 4th overall...
                  There are plenty good ones, great ones are rare, and the Cowboys with Dak at QB without Zeke or a back like him will never ever smell the SB, take a look where Dak ranks among his peers, pretty **** low. You can rag on the Zeke pick all you want, he was the best player on the board when Dallas picked according to their grades, hard to argue with that. But I do agree with you, he should be in camp and not in Mexico. As far as agreeing to do the job because he signed a contract, go tell Dez or any other player who was cut from their contracts and did not see all the money they were promised.

Comment

They got every penny they were promised in the contract they signed.

You can’t equate RB to QB player wise. There are about 15-20 humans on the planet who can be good starting NFL QBs, and there are 32 jobs. RBs are a dime a dozen in comparison. Zeke is not a dime a dozen, I admit, he’s really good. But it sounds like he wants around 20 mil a year, and that is assinine and would cripple this team for a long time.

I’m done with it, enjoyed the discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      They got every penny they were promised in the contract they signed.

You can’t equate RB to QB player wise. There are about 15-20 humans on the planet who can be good starting NFL QBs, and there are 32 jobs. RBs are a dime a dozen in comparison. Zeke is not a dime a dozen, I admit, he’s really good. But it sounds like he wants around 20 mil a year, and that is assinine and would cripple this team for a long time.

I’m done with it, enjoyed the discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      $20 Mill is stupid money, I agree they can't do that. Pay him 15 or 16 a year and lets move on with the season

Comment

I am excited about this season. Offense has more weapons than last 4-5 years. D is looking good, outside of the safety position. Ready for football.

Comment

Supporting JJ all day at this juncture. Ph*@k him. Lots of RBs out there that will run through a wall for their team at 10Mil.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Yup... F $20 mil... we have the line to make most RBs looks good.

Connor Williams is gonna bring the pain this year.

Comment

Yeah but they gotta get one of those other backs.

I agree 20 mil is too much. Jerrah mentioned that it would be too big of an issue with keeping the rest of the key players going forward.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If they can’t figure something out, which back should they look at?

Comment

Working...
                                X