• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do. We’re going to give em heck!

Comment

Good luck Folks!

Comment

Anyone have any luck with Turkey's yet? We went out this morning and only heard one gobble all morning.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I had some in the area, so sadly no. Good luck

Comment

Heading up to the swamp tomorrow. I need to buy some new mud tire for the Jeep. Hope I don’t get stuck again

Comment

It is wet in Lamar Co as of 5/3/19. Had 4.25" of rain two days ago and more on the way tonight!

Comment

Had a friend who killed a gobbler in north Red River Co last week. Have not heard of much in Lamar Co.

Comment

Oiy Vay! I better stick to running the atv this weekend

Comment

Headed up this weekend. Anyone know how the CR are holding up around Johnstown?

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy11383 View Post
                      Headed up this weekend. Anyone know how the CR are holding up around Johnstown?
                      Roads are fine or were the a week or so ago. I live on 1416 couple miles from Johntown but don’t travel that way from my house often.

Comment

Thank you sir. Haven’t been out
                        In a while and 1410 gets sketchy in a few spots with a bunch of rain.

Comment

Hunted this area 2 years ago right at 1257 and 410. Tons and tons of does, and a few good shooter bucks. Would love to get permission at this place again in the future. Got my harvest processed at the local meat market in Detroit

Comment

We’re heading up this weekend, to check cameras and top off feeders again. Bucks are growing nicely, hogs are going crazy too!

Comment

It’s a little wet up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude, that sucks. Been there and done that. I am gonna get some new mud tires for my Cherokee. ATV is the only way I can get around

Comment

Working...
                                X