No announcement yet.

Lamar/Red River counties Hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here, we need to get back out, but lots of storms in the forecast. Season is coming up fast, I would like to scout some and put out a few more cameras.

Comment

I’m tempted to drive up Friday if there aren’t severe thunderstorms. I don’t mind rain.

Comment

We had a little bit of rain here last night but I know some other areas had more.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Should get a lot Saturday. I regret not going earlier today and return tomorrow when the rain starts

Comment

How was the weather this weekend up there?

Comment

We had some thunderstorms and rain almost all day Saturday. I think we got 2.5 inches here

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

We got a couple of inches north of Clarksville yesterday, but today was beautiful. We saw several lone hens, and a couple of gobblers today. Didn’t hear any gobbles, but it was pretty windy out. Hope we have some good weather in two weeks for the first weekend of season.

Comment

****, and it’s supposed to storm again tomorrow night

Comment

Headed back up this Friday to cut back some brush. I hope it's dried out some.

Comment

Anybody seeing turkey in Lamar Co? Seems like the population is down.

Comment

Not Lamar....but where I’m gonna hunt in RR has quite a few birds!!

Comment

I haven’t seen any or had any tc pics of turkey. Very disappointing

Comment

Seen one hen ridding around this weekend. Still really wet and holding allot of water. Meet up with the game warden, he was driving around and checking on things. I told him thank you for keeping an eye on our place.

Comment

You going back this weekend, season opened today? We’re heading up Friday afternoon, weekend looks perfect! Hope the birds are fired up.

Comment

Good luck Aggiebush. Will be in fannin co later this week. Let us know what your birds are doing and we can compare notes

Comment

Working...
                                X