US Coast Guard Jumps on Semisubmersible Vessel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    It'd be fun to drop a grenade down that hatch and shut it. If that's how they handled that problem every time people wouldn't be so quick to do it.
    Then you wouldn't have a possible informant that could lead you to his boss...

the big picture is important!

Dude has some monster bawls though... dang..

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      Then you wouldn't have a possible informant that could lead you to his boss...

the big picture is important!

Dude has some monster bawls though... dang..
      True.....but on the other hand it's hard to stay in business when your employees die when they go to work.

Comment

Should have started and ended with the 50 cal. Let the air out of it and go home.

Comment

Crazy. What's to say the dude under the hatch didnt have a gun pointed up ready to blast whoever opened it?
          Last edited by BlackHogDown; 07-12-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

They missed a golden opportunity to make a brand new artificial reef!!
            Kuddos to the USCG however!!! For many, many years it's been one of my pet peeves when people start bad-mouthing the CG... Anyone who ever ventures out in salt water has the potential of placing their lives in the hands of the U.S. Coast Guard!! They are well trained, well prepared and some of the best, most dedicated to their service that I have ever known. When you're 50 miles out in the GoM and have a hole in your brand new boat big enough to loose a 48 quart Igloo cooler through it, The sight of the "Valiant" USCG Cutter coming in hard and fast is a very good sight indeed!

Comment

I wonder what the convictions and punishments will be.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                It'd be fun to drop a grenade down that hatch and shut it. If that's how they handled that problem every time people wouldn't be so quick to do it.
                Tear gas down the hatch, or a limpet mine to the hull.

Comment

Much respect for the guy but man if that doper had a pistol it would have been nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    They missed a golden opportunity to make a brand new artificial reef!!
                    Kuddos to the USCG however!!! For many, many years it's been one of my pet peeves when people start bad-mouthing the CG... Anyone who ever ventures out in salt water has the potential of placing their lives in the hands of the U.S. Coast Guard!! They are well trained, well prepared and some of the best, most dedicated to their service that I have ever known. When you're 50 miles out in the GoM and have a hole in your brand new boat big enough to loose a 48 quart Igloo cooler through it, The sight of the "Valiant" USCG Cutter coming in hard and fast is a very good sight indeed!
                    They ended up burning that semi-sub after they removed the people and the drugs.
                    In reference to the other people who say that a .50 cal would have solved that quickly, true. Then they would have nothing to bring home to prove that their mission is worth the tax dollars, they can't get information out of the smugglers, and the Coast Guard is pretty big on PR. They don't want to be seen as the "bad guys" in any sense of the word.

Comment

Working...
                    X