No announcement yet.

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Said stitches.. he was complaining of jaw on field..he didnt want out of game.
    Personally... think hinch was a little too bubblewrappy.

On another note.

Lynn had some filthy stuff last night... (pitchingninja got some cool overlays)..
    Yall seeing this consistently from him?

Comment

Good deal on Bregman. He's cocky, but he's a good ball player. After hearing comments from the southern boys about what a good guy he is in the community, i've come around on him - some.

Lynn is a bad man on the mound. He's been fun to watch all year. It is no accident he is tied for the league lead in wins. He gets the ball, and throws the ball. No foolishness. Basic pitches with dead eye location. Great mound presence / demeanor. He's in control. Effective combination. Gotta give JD credit here.

Comment

Ya'll expecting a gutting in coming weeks?

Comment

I think this series has a big effect on what happens the next two weeks. A hard trade deadline this year should make things interesting.

I don't think, with the way the club is performing this year, you can trade Minor or Lynn. I think Gallo is off the table. Everyone else could be tradeable, if you could find trade partners.

I hope we have a series win, and JD has a lot of sleepless nights for the rest of the month.

Comment

I don't see anything drastic happening before the deadline. If this team is what they have shown thru 90+ then they have something to build around, and I don't see JD tearing it down now.

Comment

Cole v. Chavez tonight.

Astros
              @
              Rangers

(57-34)
              Fri, Jul 12 • 8:05 PM EDT
              At Globe Life Park in Arlington
              TV: FSSW, ATT SportsNet-SW

(49-42)

Gerrit Cole
              RHP
              9-5, 3.09 ERA, 170 SO
              After giving up six runs in five innings on May 22 against the White Sox, Cole has been on a dominating stretch in which he’s 5-0 with a 1.76 ERA in his last eight starts, with 70 strikeouts in 51 innings. He was June’s Pitcher of the Month in the AL.

Jesse Chavez
              RHP
              3-4, 3.30 ERA, 59 SO
              Chavez is making his first appearance against the Astros since throwing one scoreless inning on May 11 in Houston. He is 3-2 with a 3.63 ERA in nine starts and 24 relief appearances against them in his career. In 18 games (one start) at home this season, Chavez has a 4.26 ERA.

Comment

Everything g is on the table, IMO. Lose4 of the next 5 and it could be a fire sale....win 6 of 8 and maybe go get another starter. I’m leaning toward no major moves with the hard deadline, and extra wildcard spot.

I don’t really believe in it, but 1/2 way through they are contending for a playoff spot, and you can’t quit on that. He’d lose the team for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Everything g is on the table, IMO. Lose4 of the next 5 and it could be a fire sale....win 6 of 8 and maybe go get another starter. I’m leaning toward no major moves with the hard deadline, and extra wildcard spot.

I don’t really believe in it, but 1/2 way through they are contending for a playoff spot, and you can’t quit on that. He’d lose the team for sure.

Plus they want to have a decent set of arms to open the new stadium next year.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                    Where's the vinegar gurglers?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. They’ll be here as soon as they win a game in the series.

Comment

Good start

Comment

1-0 good guys thanks to Choo.

Comment

Had to love Nitkowski's remark about how Gerrit Cole could just rear back and throw his fastball anywhere he wants ..... and 3 seconds later Choo goes yard on the next fast ball...

Comment

I think it’s Murph not CJ

What happened to make Chavez start barking at the ump? I missed it

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post

Ump is squeezing Chavez a little. The runner that was on ahead of the homerun should of been called out on strikes.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post

He threw strike 3 to Alvarez and didn’t get the call, then Yuli homered. Y’all got plenty of offense. Y’all need pitching

Comment

Working...
                                X