Worst meal a guest ever brought to eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
    I’ll sleep in the back of the truck and eat whatever I can find at gas stations that’s carb free for my 1 meal a day during week long hunting trips.

Any food provided for me, is good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You opposed to going to grocery stores before you leave?[emoji33]

Comment

Lol at "carb free". **** fad diets.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Now BoB, there you go again....

Haven’t you heard, soy based diets is the rage nowadays????

Comment

I’ll sleep in the back of the truck and eat whatever I can find at gas stations that’s carb free for my 1 meal a day during week long hunting trips.

Any food provided for me, is good enough for me.

Sounds fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

OP, he could've brought nothing...? At least he made an effort, actually sounded pretty decent to me. Its not like its gourmet just because its in a lodge.

Comment

OP, sounds like you brought your skinny friend to deer hunt. Get you a fat friend. We know how to cook and eat

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                OP, sounds like you brought your skinny friend to deer hunt. Get you a fat friend. We know how to cook and eat
                Best advice on this thread right here.

Comment

There's no need to eat sandwiches (or similar) for dinner at the lease EVER. Even if your cash strapped, frozen chicken breasts are cheap, chicken quarters are cheaper. That, a baking potato and a can of Ranch Style Beans & you're set.

Comment

Our dinners are always a big production steaks, potatoes, etc. but day time sandwiches and sausage wraps. If it was up to me I would live on Eckermanns, tortillas and mustard.

Comment

Me personally would never complain about what somebody else brought, at least they brought something. I always bring plenty of stuff I like as a back up and I can politely decline something if I do not like it. It is the thought that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

It’s a fad diet that solved my hyper-insulin issues, so I’ll gladly stick to eating all the fat I could want. It’s better than passing out on the job because I hadn’t been able to eat for 9+ hours.

Comment

It’s a fad diet that solved my hyper-insulin issues, so I’ll gladly stick to eating all the fat I could want. It’s better than passing out on the job because I hadn’t been able to eat for 9+ hours.

Sounds like it’s helping you out. I know a couple of diabetics and this is how they control their sugars. I know I feel much better not eating carbs and sugar.

Comment

Every deer lease needs two fat guys. One to cook and one who builds the deer stands!!!

Comment

I don't like Beanie Weenies, but I really don't care, as long as I get something to eat.

BUT, I can't say I've ever had anything but good food, hunting with STGS, the last few years. He don't skimp on the meals!

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              I'm just glad our 1st world problems are still rampant!!! I enjoy either way.....its about being in that stand, with snacks of course!!![emoji854]
                              LOL, I remember you sitting in the stand ALL DAY, in New Brunswick!

Comment

Lunch at our lease is normally sammiches, or if we are out in the field working come lunch, we normally will take a pickle spear, wrap a piece of cheese around it, and then a piece of ham around that! Its dang good an lite, so you dont feel like crap when getting back to work. Dinner is normally pork chops, steak, country style ribs, chili, or sausage/boudin. Come to think of it its normally a smorgasbord of all the above.
                                Im definitely ready for deer season!

Comment

Working...
                                X