No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blessed Sunday Macie!!! Glad to hear your doing well.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Ya'll have a great day.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Macie has a ear infection. Called her Dr I’m Houston and he won’t just prescribe meds. So we are off to the ER to have it looked at. Luckily we can go to our er and not down town. Luckily we live 1 1/2 blocks from the hospital. So off on a short walk. Going to will be easy, slightly down hill. Coming back, we’ll I’ll just have to suck it up. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ear infections stink. Macie I hope you get some relief and get well soon.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Had to spill the beans that sister was coming home on Friday, to get a smile. Lol

Comment

Guess what?? She has a ear infection. Lol.

Comment

Miss Macie, I hope your ear infection is getting better. The weekend is almost here. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope the ear is better. Have a great day!

Comment

Macie, praying that your ear infection gets better.

That was a wonderful pic of you and dad.

God Bless the Gardner’s

Comment

Ear infection seems to be better. She still fusses when she is on her right side, so maybe still a little tinder. But mom is a meany and makes her lay on that side some. Can’t argue with her, in the 8 years Macie has been bed riden she hasn’t had a bed sore yet.

Comment

Just getting caught up, Brian. Lots of ups and downs, huh. Y’all stay strong and I’m here praying for more ups. Does Macie have a stomach tube? They can be problematic. Awesome to hear she’s gained some weight!

Comment

Happy Wednesday Macie gal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
                            Just getting caught up, Brian. Lots of ups and downs, huh. Y’all stay strong and I’m here praying for more ups. Does Macie have a stomach tube? They can be problematic. Awesome to hear she’s gained some weight!
                            Yes Sir. And yes it gives us fits!

Comment

Keeping y'all in our Prayers.

Comment

Great news on the ear infection getting better and especially the weight gain!

Comment

Working...
                                X